Ashdown Forest Health Centre

Lewes Road, Forest Row, E Sussex, England, RH18 5AQ

Dr SA Miller & Partners

22nd September 2015

Delighted to have a Saturday appointment for my asthma review. Work pressures made it unlikely I would have been able to attend during the week. And a bonus to get flu vaccine at the same time, which saved me needing another visit. Thank you

23rd July 2015

Doctor Baseley listens; he gave a concise, succinct and informative diagnosis which helped me decide on the next step with confidence. Also, staff on reception and in dispensary were very pleasant and helpful.

27th June 2015

Dr Cannon and Dr McDonald were most helpful in my semi emergency situation. I should like to thank them both for their reassurance and professional expertise.

16th June 2015

I recently had an appointment at the Health Centre with Dr. Marr who I found was most helpful and efficient. I am impressed with this surgery and the value it gives to the local community. I find the reception staff to be very helpful whether on the telephone or when you call in to make an appointment.

1st May 2015

I hve always fund that the medical staff and reception staff to be very helpful indeed and with the introduction of booking appointments with practice doctors in advance as necessary is very useful especially when this has to fit in with business meetings. I would also like to thank Dr. Cannon and Dr. Marr for their kindness and help following my wifes recent major surgery. It is good to know that we still have doctors that care as part of the follow up.

Doctors working at Ashdown Forest Health Centre