Arun Medical Group

Arun Medical Group, 18-20 East Street, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 6AW

Also known as: East Street Surgery, East Street Medical Centre

10th February 2016

I was treated with respect, and listened to. We agreed on my care and I was followed up in a timely manner and offered to call my GP if I needed an earlier appointment. I have always had really good care over the years.

25th September 2015

This and their East Preston surgery are the best in the area. The staff are always cheerful and extremely helpful and go out of their way to help you. As a family, we have always been able to get an appointment when needed. I hear really dreadful stories from colleagues at work about their doctor's surgeries and receptionists and I always tell them how fantastic ours are. I cannot praise them enough.

2nd November 2015
Response from Arun Medical Group

Thank you for taking the time to give us your positive feedback, it is much appreciated

21st September 2015

On three occasions in the last month I have tried to ring the surgery despite after the busy time when you are supposed to ring I could not get an answer after the recorded message even though I let it ring 20. mins what is one meant to do I also find the 'reception staff extremely rude and of hand There work is much more important than speaking to patient standing in reception I have worked in customer service if I treated my customers as they do I would not have a job Good manners cost nothing shame they don't have any. On the other if you do manage to get to see doctors they go out of there way to be helpful and kind and give impressions of having time to spend with you

3rd September 2014

{{category}} working at Arun Medical Group ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Arun Medical Group: http://iwgc.net/ejhoe