Adur Medical Group

The Health Centre, Pond Road, Shoreham-by-sea, West Sussex, BN43 5US

7th March 2019

I’ve had to visit the surgery four times this year and have been treated with great patience, dignity and respect. Reception staff are also now providing a first class service. Today I had a problem with a prescription from A&E and staff went the extra mile to resolve it for me. Thanks to all the doctors and sensitive reception staff - well done when working under such pressure.

4th May 2018

17th December 2017

Excellent service each time i visit the surgery, everyone is always helpful. I try and see the same GP as feel this is important to me as they know all my history and what stage I'm at with my treatment. I always receive fantastic care from the surgery and feel respected. I feel that everything is really good at this surgery (as well as the sister practice) Thank you and keep up the excellent work.

9th March 2016

I visited the practice after few years. My last appointment was two years, and handled by phone. I didn't mind at all, as I felt going in would not make a difference at all. This time the visit to the GP was different. I was called in on time and I was actually listen too!!! That was for me the biggest difference. I didn't felt I was taking someone's time, but he was there listen what issue I had. Treatment was suggested and we discussed it together the options. I was happy with the treatment. Overall experience was very pleasant and I was leaving happy. As I said my visits to the GP are once in two-three years, so going there and just simply being dismissed was very frustrating in the past. Well recommended.

{{category}} working at Adur Medical Group ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Adur Medical Group: http://iwgc.net/ejhno