Acocks Green Medical Centre

999 Warwick Road, Acocks Green, Birmingham, England, B27 6QJ

25th April 2019

The surgery is very unhelpful. I have been trying to get an appointment for last 4 weeks. They give out appointments 8.30am and i have been calling everyday, even wen’t in the surgery only to be turn away saying all the appointments are gone. I got told by a receptionist today to go to a bigger gp surgery, i mean how rude and unprofessional. They shouldn’t have taken so many patients on if they can’t be seen too. I am very unwell and having to go to walking centre and wait 4 hours to be seen when I should have been able to easily see my own gp. I will be changing my GP surgery. I would advice people to stay away from this surgery because you will not seen when you want to.

14th March 2019

My son is getting extremely sick and will require hospital treatment just because I can’t get a repeat prescription of his medication - this is the 4th time in a row he’s been left without his medication which is essential to a chronic condition he has . It’s aondisappointin and upsetting that something as basic as a repeat prescription seems impossible for this surgery . The receptionists are trying to prescribe medications for conditions they don’t understand because you can’t get a doctors appointment and it’s just chaos.

23rd December 2018

The staff here are very friendly and I even know some receptionists by name as do they myself as both myself and my husband have large prescriptions regularly and they sort it quickly. Dr Sen-Gupta is lovely he has an amazing bedside manner and listens to your concerns I highly recommend this practice to anyone and everyone.

{{category}} working at Acocks Green Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Acocks Green Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb6ox