26th January 2020

Well I have been taking proponorlol for 3 years now it works really well for me before I wasn’t taking these tablets I would have severe anxiety attacks where my heart was beating to fast which scared me I kept getting chest pains and high blood pressure but since taking these I feel more calmer and really helps my anxiety I take 40mg 3 times a day feel very spaced out would highly recommend if you have severe anxiety attacks

4th January 2020

I’m in my 30’s and have only really had mild, manageable anxiety before. I started a new job 3 months ago and it’s just gone into overdrive to the extent that I ended up having full blown panic attacks, couldn’t sleep, would be thinking about work constantly, even first thing at a weekend when I wasn’t working. I’m having counselling (which helps to a degree) but have also been given propranolol. It works really, really well for me. Within an hour of taking a 40mg tablet I will go from thinking my job is completely beyond me and I’ll never be able to be successful, to thinking it’s entirely possible and positive about the future. Back, neck and shoulder pain that is had for years also went, which made me think I’ve been living with anxiety far longer than I actually realised. The effects only last about 6 or 7 hours, so I’m currently taking 1 X 40mg tablet 3 times a day. For people also taking it, if you’re only taking 1 tablet (and unless you’re only taking it to be able to sleep) I wouldn’t recommend taking it in the evenings because the effects will likely have worn off by the morning. I had mild headaches initially, and the odd period of nausea but all very manageable side effects. I don’t think propranolol is necessarily the “long term” answer and I’m speaking to my doctor about going onto a course of anti-depressants but for the time being these tablets are a life saver. I’ve also struggled with public speaking / being centre of attention most of my life. I’d go red, get a sweaty forehead, dry mouth etc. This tablet also stops all that - it won’t turn you into a polished speaker, but it make it much easier for you to get your point across as you won’t be displaying physical symptoms of anxiety. I’m really pleased I found this tablet, and even if/when I come off it in the future I think it’s something I’ll use periodically for the rest of my life, when I have things that are causing me anxiety. For anyone struggling with anxiety, please don’t struggle alone, or in silence. We are fortunate enough to be alive at a time when there are all sorts of medical solutions available and they really do work. There’s still a stigma associated with people that have anxiety / depression and some people think they’ve somehow failed because they’re taking medicine. Please give it a go, the worst that can happen is it does nothing. Good luck.

5th October 2019

Ok iam two weeks into 40mg taken on the evening for anxiety,.....anxiety is still there but only in my head, it has become more manageable because the physical symptoms are held at bay therefore my panic doesn't get supercharged!. Iam still on the fence with this drug at the moment because i feel so tired all the time, going to stick with it hoping the tiredness passes. propranolol also dropped my blood pressure by 10 points systolic and 5 points diastolic.

29th August 2019

You are doing amazing work! Thanks for sharing your wonderful tips. I read a lot of reviews about Propranolol and decided, this is my remedy!

Understanding

Propranolol is a beta-blocker. Beta-blockers affect the heart and circulation (blood flow through arteries and veins). Propranolol is used to treat tremors, angina (chest pain), hypertension (high blood pressure), heart rhythm disorders, and other heart or circulatory conditions. It is also used to treat or prevent heart attack, and to reduce the severity and frequency of migraine headaches. Hemangeol (propranolol oral liquid 4.28 milligrams) is given to infants who are at least 5 weeks old to treat a genetic condition called infantile hemangiomas. Hemangiomas are caused by blood vessels grouping together in an abnormal way. These blood vessels form benign (non-cancerous) growths that can develop into ulcers or red marks on the skin. Hemangiomas can also cause more serious complications inside the body (in the liver, brain, or digestive system).

Short link to review Propranolol: http://iwgc.net/ebann