Nutwood Medical Practice

Grange Health Centre, Kents Bank Road, Grange over Sands, Cumbria, LA11 7DJ 2,328 reviews

27th June 2024

I came into the surgery after falling and sustaining quite a nasty cut on my hand. The receptionists could not have been more helpful. They quickly got me in with the nurse, who was lovely and made an assessment that I needed stitches. Sge recommended Westmorland urgent care centre, where I was cleaned up and stitched. I'm sorry I can't remember the names. There was also a doctor who made time to offer a second opinion. I was so grateful for the help. I've been registered with the surgery for a couple of years and have experienced nothing but excellent service.

Suggested improvements
I'm not sure there's anything, in my experience, that could be improved on.

16th May 2024

Helpful, supportive, thorough meeting with GP.

16th May 2024

Sometimes I feel guilty - the local doctors are so good!! The rest of the country seems terrible, long waits etc, no problems at ours - thanks.

16th May 2024

In the time I have been a patient at N.M.C. I have always been well looked after by polite, caring and understanding staff.

Suggested improvements
Nothing.

16th May 2024

Helpful and always courteous. Responsive to any requests.

Experience

Nutwood Medical Practice was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Nutwood Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nutwood Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecase