Mr James Fairley

Consultant ENT - Ear Nose and Throat Specialist Physician and Surgeon

5th February 2015
Written by a patient at St Saviour's Hospital

From the initial phone call, consultation, to prompt typing up of notes and aftercare phone calls, this doctor and wife team, were kind, professional and reassuring at all times. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

9th December 2014
Written by a carer at St Saviour's Hospital

I cannot praise Mr.Fairley enough.My daughter was suffering from a very severe ear infection which three other doctors couldnot clear up over three very long painful weeks,saw Mr.F who totally reassured myself and my daughter,in one week a massive improvement.Also a massive thank you to Sylvia who was efficient and got us an appointment the very same day as speaking to her,very helpful and very sympathetic.I cannot recommend this team enough.

20th November 2014
Written by a patient at St Saviour's Hospital

Overall I was very satisfied with my consultation.

8th November 2014
Written by a patient at St Saviour's Hospital

Absolutely satisfied with the first class treatment each time I have seen Mr Fairley. I have great confidence his ability and would have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

5th November 2014
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

I have been under the care of Mr Fairley for the past 10 years, previous to this had suffered from recurrent ear problems with no diagnosis, had to have surgery and now see him a couple of times a year for check ups. Cannot praise him and Sylvia Fairley enough, fantastic aftercare !!

Nearest Otolaryngologists