Mr James Fairley

Consultant ENT - Ear Nose and Throat Specialist Physician and Surgeon

9th November 2016
Written by a carer at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

Mr. James Fairley is a very good, experienced and knowledgeable consultant. He was able to correctly diagnose what was wrong with my daughter and treat her accordingly. We were both pleased with the history taking, diagnosing and treatment plan. He explained well with the use of diagrams. I would 100% recommend him without hesitation. My daughter hearing is now OK and she is going back for a review soon. We felt part of the consultation as he took his time and explained everything in a way my daughter and myself understood. One thing that pleased me is that we were able to get a quick appointment ounce we explained the urgency of the matter.

1st November 2016
Written by a patient at Kent Institute of Medicine & Surgery

I found Mr Fairley totally understanding and approachable. He took time to explain in detail, the scan results, and the reason for my hearing loss. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again , should the need arise,and recommend him to others.

26th October 2016
Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital

Mr Farley gives you total attention and justifiably instills the utmost of confidence in his patients.

5th October 2016
Written by a patient at Kent Institute of Medicine & Surgery

I was seen yesterday by Mr James Fairley as an outpatient at KIMS Maidstone. This was my second visit and I was completely satisfied with the treatment I received from this Consultant. As on my previous appointment, l was seen on time...Mr Fairley delayed his lunch break to see me as I had another commitment that afternoon. The Clinical Report on my visit was emailed to me within the hour, well done Sylvia! I cannot fault such a remarkable service and recommend Mr Fairley to anyone with ENT problems. He's one of the Best. Mr A Craig.

2nd September 2016
Written by a patient at Kent Institute of Medicine & Surgery

I had great support from Dr Fairley and it made the experience of a tonsillectomy much easier.

Nearest Otolaryngologists