Professor Zoe Winters

Professor Zoe Winters is a Senior Consultant Oncoplastic Surgeon. She is an experienced, highly regarded, nationally recognised breast surgeon specialising in the diagnosis, management and treatment of breast cancer and overall quality of life. Specialist areas of work are; Breast cancer and it's biology Oncoplastic reconstructive surgery Oncoplastic breast conserving surgery Therapeutic Mammaplasty Mastectomy Sentinel lymph node biopsy Breast pain Brast lump investigation Cancer tests Nipple discharge Family history patients Intra-Operative RadioTherapy (IORT) Breast reconstruction procedures include: Implant only (under the pectoral muscle or using an ADM) Back flap and implant Back flap tissue only (your own body tissue) Therapeutic Mammoplasty Clinical trials in breast surgery and oncology Chair of the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) Quality of Life in Breast Reconstruction subgroup Member of the board of the International Society of Quality of Life (ISOQOL) Chief Investigator in the development of the first European patient reported questionnaire in breast reconstruction called the BRECON23

19th January 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital

I had a very pleasant appointment with Prof. Zoe Winters. She was very helpful and very professional. The advice and help that she gave me was excellent. I would like to see her all of the time when I have appointments, unfortunately she is moving on. Great Prof though !

4th January 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital

what a lovely caring lady, Very informative,explained everything in detail and was prepared to explain what I didn't understand.Helpful and kind.Very grateful for all she has done for me. hing in detail & put me at ease

21st December 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital

Dr Zoe Winters made sure that she explained everything in detail to me and made me feel that I was going to receive the best possible treatment. She was very pleasant to deal with and I would recommend her without hesitation.

18th November 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital

Zoe is tireless in her determination to strive for the very best possible outcome. She has the deep respect from all those around her and I felt utterly safe in her capable hands. I trust her completely. Her knowledge and experience is second to none and she balances this with great empathy and sense of humour - a rare combination. Throughout our consultation meetings, Zoe has always been direct and meticulous in her approach to my case. She ensured that both my husband and I understood every step of the process (from scans, biopsies, surgery and treatment). She prepared us for all eventualities. I always left her consultation room feeling lifted, positive and determined. She made me feel like I was her only patient. She has helped me to stay focussed and strong throughout. I have been truly blessed to have been sent Zoe as my surgeon. All the breast care team at Queen Alexandra Hospital were fantastic. Everyone we met treated us with great professionalism, respect, dignity and delicate care. I send you my heartfelt thanks.

10th November 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I find Dr Winters approachable, caring and empathetic. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and that is extremely reassuring.

Short link to review Professor Zoe Winters: http://iwgc.net/ecjth