Professor Zoe Winters

Professor Zoe Winters is a Senior Consultant Oncoplastic Surgeon. She is an experienced, highly regarded, nationally recognised breast surgeon specialising in the diagnosis, management and treatment of breast cancer and overall quality of life. Specialist areas of work are; Breast cancer and it's biology Oncoplastic reconstructive surgery Oncoplastic breast conserving surgery Therapeutic Mammaplasty Mastectomy Sentinel lymph node biopsy Breast pain Brast lump investigation Cancer tests Nipple discharge Family history patients Intra-Operative RadioTherapy (IORT) Breast reconstruction procedures include: Implant only (under the pectoral muscle or using an ADM) Back flap and implant Back flap tissue only (your own body tissue) Therapeutic Mammoplasty Clinical trials in breast surgery and oncology Chair of the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) Quality of Life in Breast Reconstruction subgroup Member of the board of the International Society of Quality of Life (ISOQOL) Chief Investigator in the development of the first European patient reported questionnaire in breast reconstruction called the BRECON23

27th March 2019
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Professor Winters explained my diagnosis and the surgery to follow in a manner that was kind and reassuring. She was happy to answer any questions that I had. The surgery went well and again Professor Winters took time to explain how the operation had gone and what further treatment would be required during my outpatients appointment. I didn't feel rushed at any point during my appointments.

12th March 2019
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Throughout the whole process from a routine mammogram, through diagnosis, and discussions about treatment, surgery and follow up I felt well informed and confident that I was receiving excellent care. Professor Winters explained everything very carefully to me and was very reassuring on the morning of surgery, and indeed I have found the entire breast unit staff to be professional and friendly at all stages.

1st December 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I was attended by Professor Zoe Winters at Wycombe Breast Clinic. I found her to informative, empthatic and very easy to talk to. Apparently my lumpectomy was very difficult and lasted approximately 4 hours she took great care in the reconstruction of my breast with excellent results. She even took the trouble to contact me the next day to make sure I was ok. At my post operative consultation she again took the trouble to explain why the operation was so difficult. Christina, my key worker, and the nurse who works closely with Zoe was also a great comfort in fact the whole team at the Wycombe Breast Clinic were great. I would have no hesitation I'm recommending Zoe Winters to anybody unfortunate enough to need her expertise.

30th November 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I found Professor Zoe Winters to be caring and informative. She explained the procedure in detail and was honest and open with me. Apparently my procedure was very difficult and took approximately four hours. She took the time to telephone me the following day to see how I was. The reconstruction she performed is excellent (I now have two boobs the same size instead of one being bigger than the other). I have no hesitation in recommending her nor the team at Wycombe Breast Clinic they are all fabulous.

7th November 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital

Professor Winters instils confidence. She is honest and straightforward and very clear in her discussions. She has a reassuring manner.

Short link to review Professor Zoe Winters: http://iwgc.net/ecjth