Professor Zoe Winters

Professor Zoe Winters is a Senior Consultant Oncoplastic Surgeon. She is an experienced, highly regarded, nationally recognised breast surgeon specialising in the diagnosis, management and treatment of breast cancer and overall quality of life. Specialist areas of work are; Breast cancer and it's biology Oncoplastic reconstructive surgery Oncoplastic breast conserving surgery Therapeutic Mammaplasty Mastectomy Sentinel lymph node biopsy Breast pain Brast lump investigation Cancer tests Nipple discharge Family history patients Intra-Operative RadioTherapy (IORT) Breast reconstruction procedures include: Implant only (under the pectoral muscle or using an ADM) Back flap and implant Back flap tissue only (your own body tissue) Therapeutic Mammoplasty Clinical trials in breast surgery and oncology Chair of the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) Quality of Life in Breast Reconstruction subgroup Member of the board of the International Society of Quality of Life (ISOQOL) Chief Investigator in the development of the first European patient reported questionnaire in breast reconstruction called the BRECON23

1st December 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I was attended by Professor Zoe Winters at Wycombe Breast Clinic. I found her to informative, empthatic and very easy to talk to. Apparently my lumpectomy was very difficult and lasted approximately 4 hours she took great care in the reconstruction of my breast with excellent results. She even took the trouble to contact me the next day to make sure I was ok. At my post operative consultation she again took the trouble to explain why the operation was so difficult. Christina, my key worker, and the nurse who works closely with Zoe was also a great comfort in fact the whole team at the Wycombe Breast Clinic were great. I would have no hesitation I'm recommending Zoe Winters to anybody unfortunate enough to need her expertise.

30th November 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I found Professor Zoe Winters to be caring and informative. She explained the procedure in detail and was honest and open with me. Apparently my procedure was very difficult and took approximately four hours. She took the time to telephone me the following day to see how I was. The reconstruction she performed is excellent (I now have two boobs the same size instead of one being bigger than the other). I have no hesitation in recommending her nor the team at Wycombe Breast Clinic they are all fabulous.

7th November 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital

Professor Winters instils confidence. She is honest and straightforward and very clear in her discussions. She has a reassuring manner.

6th November 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I have VERY much appreciated the care I have received from Prof Winters. She has been so kind and caring. She has treated me as a thinking person - appreciated that as I was once a scientist (Cambridge 1953-6) I like to know that facts about my situation. Although clearly a busy person she has never seemed to imply she has to hurry up dealing with me. I am being treated at Wycombe hospital, which this form does not seem to allow for

27th October 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

No one wants to hear they have breast cancer but the treatment and care Professor Winters and the breast care team gave me was exactly what I needed. Professor Winters surgical skills are excellent, I had minimum pain and discomfort. Every stage was explained, all questions answered and I felt I was treated like an individual, that I mattered. Literature to read, nurses to phone, all bases were covered by their confidence and competence. Great care was taken at every stage with a nurse always beside you, taking you to all locations you needed to go to within the hospital. I thoroughly recommend Professor Winters, a frightening experience to go through but with one of the best Doctors I have ever met. Thank you very much.

Short link to review Professor Zoe Winters: http://iwgc.net/ecjth