Professor Zoe Winters

Professor Zoe Winters is a Senior Consultant Oncoplastic Surgeon. She is an experienced, highly regarded, nationally recognised breast surgeon specialising in the diagnosis, management and treatment of breast cancer and overall quality of life. Specialist areas of work are; Breast cancer and it's biology Oncoplastic reconstructive surgery Oncoplastic breast conserving surgery Therapeutic Mammaplasty Mastectomy Sentinel lymph node biopsy Breast pain Brast lump investigation Cancer tests Nipple discharge Family history patients Intra-Operative RadioTherapy (IORT) Breast reconstruction procedures include: Implant only (under the pectoral muscle or using an ADM) Back flap and implant Back flap tissue only (your own body tissue) Therapeutic Mammoplasty Clinical trials in breast surgery and oncology Chair of the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) Quality of Life in Breast Reconstruction subgroup Member of the board of the International Society of Quality of Life (ISOQOL) Chief Investigator in the development of the first European patient reported questionnaire in breast reconstruction called the BRECON23

10th May 2019
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I found Professor Winter to be very professional , caring and direct. She gave me the opportunity to ask questions and listened to my comments. I would highly recommend her and have total confidence in my treatment from her.

19th April 2019
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I was a pathetically nervous patient, Prof Winters and her team were wonderful, kind and very sensitive, taking time to answer my questions and put my mind at rest. We are so lucky to have this efficient breast screening facility locally and of course, the NHS, which is the best. Thank you.

17th April 2019
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

Professor Winter listened to my answers and advised me accordingly. I was reassured that there was nothing to concern me regarding the pain as I had feared secondaries. I was treated with consideration and professionalism which I much appreciated.

14th April 2019
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

I was under professor Winter’s care late last year for a rare, and fortunately benign, tumour. Everything was explained to me, care was professional, honest, sensitive and very personal - I felt like a human being, even under the pressures of Nhs time allocations/number of patients to see. The level of care throughout my treatment by the entire team was superb, Professor Winters was excellent in her diagnosis, and surgery, I am now recovered, with very little cosmetic impact and feel I had the best care possible. Thoroughly recommend Professor Winters and her team. Thank you for great care. Emma

13th April 2019
Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital

A routine screening mammogram started a new (& naturally unwanted) roller-coaster of tests/appointments leading to a diagnosis requiring treatment including, firstly, surgery. My first appointment with Professor Winters to talk through my diagnosis & the way forward was nerve wracking but I was very quickly reassured & felt very confident in her approach. She was very professional & straightforward in how she explained my diagnosis & how she would perform the surgery: she answered my questions clearly & presented the situation in a way which was professional & caring & very clear to understand. My subsequent surgery performed by her has gone well & I am amazed at the cosmetic result & so thankful for her supreme level of care & expertise. If anyone finds themselves on this path then I absolutely recommend Professor Winters.

Short link to review Professor Zoe Winters: http://iwgc.net/ecjth