professor-zoe-winters

Professor Zoe Winters

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a private patient at The Lister Hospital
12th December 2022

Professor Winters was so professional and explained everything in detail… I highly recommend her. Thank you

7th December 2022

Zoe listened to our concerns and obtained a comprehensive picture of the medical background relating to our issue. She then kindly and compassionately explained likely outcomes and next steps in terms we could actually relate to and understand. We honestly couldn't have wished for a better consultant.

2nd December 2022

It was a pleasure to meet Prof. Winters last week for a medical issue, I found her very kind, caring and knowledgeable. She explained everything clearly, spending time going through every detail, giving me absolute confidence in her knowledge and expertise. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

Written by a private patient at The Lister Hospital
29th November 2022

Professor Zoe was absolutely wonderful to meet with! Knowledgeable and empathetic, she made me feel comfortable and at ease from the get-go. She took time to answer all of my questions and our session didn't feel rushed at all; a luxury in today's world. I couldn't recommend Professor Zoe highly enough and will continue to see her for all appointments going forward.

7th November 2022

From the minute I walked into Professor Zoe Winters consulting room, I felt cared for, listened too and as though my issues and concerns were being addressed. I need to have some follow up appointments and the information that was promised in the initial session was shared quickly as promised. When going through a challenging time Professor Zoe Winters is exactly the doctor you would want at your side supporting you!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Professor Zoe Winters was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2023 for delivering outstanding care.

Professor Zoe Winters is a Senior Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon and Breast Specialist. She is an experienced, nationally and internationally highly regarded breast surgeon specialising in the diagnosis, management and treatment of breast cancer, breast cancer surgery and overall quality of life.

Only the highest standards of treatment and care are given. Specialist areas of work are;

One-Stop Clinics
Breast cancer and it's biology
Breast health care
Nipple discharge
Family history patients
Intra-Operative RadioTherapy (IORT)

Breast reconstruction procedures include:

Implant only (under the pectoral muscle or using an ADM)
Back flap and implant
Back flap tissue only (your own body tissue)
Therapeutic Mammoplasty

Professor Winters says; "My passion is constantly updating my knowledge base so that I can provide the best possible medicine to my patients, as patients are the at the pinnacle of everything I do.

I am highly motivated to update myself with the latest surgery techniques and breast cancer therapies.

I am on focused on providing my patients with excellent outcomes regarding surgery and Quality of Life, so that each patient receives personalised treatment and care".

Short link to review Professor Zoe Winters: http://iwgc.net/ecjth