professor-siba-prasad-senapati

Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

Written by a private patient at The Alexandra Hospital
5th February 2022

This surgery has changed my life. Thanks to Professor Sibi Senapati and his clinical team. They kept me pain free throughout. I've lost 66lbs in 15 months. When I went on my dance course people were saying how I used to dance 10%and sit out 90%of the course. Since my surgery I now dance 90%. I'm enjoying Zumba and the gym without being breathless. I've had no side effects. I'm almost back to my old confident self. Gaining weight had robbed me of so much happiness. I'm happy and looking forward to reaching my goal weight of 64kg. I'm 77.7this morning. Thankyou for being so brilliant (To all the Bariatric team).

27th July 2022
Response from Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Best Wishes. Professor Senapati.

Prof. Siba Senapati is the leading Bariatric surgeon in the North West of England; he leads the Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Services at Salford Royal University teaching Hospital, which is the only NHS hospital in Greater Manchester and beyond to provide this highly specialized service. He has been a consultant surgeon for more than 15 years with significant Bariatric experience and extensive surgical expertise. He has undertaken over 5,000 laparoscopic surgical procedures and over 1,000 Bariatric surgical procedures, with excellent outcomes.

Short link to review Professor Siba Prasad Senapati: http://iwgc.net/efpdm