Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

Prof. Siba Senapati is the leading Bariatric surgeon in the North West of England; he leads the Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Services at Salford Royal University teaching Hospital, which is the only NHS hospital in Greater Manchester and beyond to provide this highly specialized service. He has been a consultant surgeon for more than 15 years with significant Bariatric experience and extensive surgical expertise. He has undertaken over 5,000 laparoscopic surgical procedures and over 1,000 Bariatric surgical procedures, with excellent outcomes.

19th June 2019

Wouldnt change a thing

19th June 2019
Response from Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

Thank you for your feedback. Best Wishes Professor Senapati

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Following my gastric bypass surgery I have stopped taking my diabetic medication completely. I have always struggled with my diabetes and am truly astonished at how my surgery has completely gotten my diabetes under control. I could not be happier!!!!

12th June 2019
Response from Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

Thank you for taking the time to provide such kind feedback. I am delighted your diabetes is now under control. Best Wishes Professor Senapati

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

All I can say is, if you are thinking about having a gasrtic band, then Professor Senapati is the man you need! He has absolutely changed my LIFE and I could not be more grateful. Thank you for everything.

12th June 2019
Response from Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

Many thanks for such fantastic feedback, I am delighted your surgery has had such a positive impact on your life. Best Wishes.

8th June 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Prof. Senapati was my surgeon for gastric bypass in March 2018 and I could not thank him enough. This had been a life changing event for me and I will be forever grateful for his professionalism and knowledge. Very skilled at what he does, my scars are minimal and I’ve had no complications at all. Couldn’t recommend highly enough!!

12th June 2019
Response from Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

Many thanks for taking the time for providing such positive feedback, as always this is greatly appreciated. Best Wishes.

6th June 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had a gastric bypass almost 10 weeks ago. So far I have lost almost 3 stone in weight. I feel so much healthier and the most amazing thing is that my diabetes is now within normal guide lines. My blood sugar levels are now between 5-7 instead of 8-11.

12th June 2019
Response from Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

I am delighted that your diabetes is under control. Thank you for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback. Best Wishes.

Short link to review Professor Siba Prasad Senapati: http://iwgc.net/efpdm