Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

Prof. Siba Senapati is the leading Bariatric surgeon in the North West of England; he leads the Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Services at Salford Royal University teaching Hospital, which is the only NHS hospital in Greater Manchester and beyond to provide this highly specialized service. He has been a consultant surgeon for more than 15 years with significant Bariatric experience and extensive surgical expertise. He has undertaken over 5,000 laparoscopic surgical procedures and over 1,000 Bariatric surgical procedures, with excellent outcomes.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

13th November 2019

I have had the gastric balloon procedure, I am very happy with my results and I have lost nearly 3.5 stone. I am very happy with the team here at The Alexandra Hospital. I found him approachable and on my day of surgery I trusted him completely and felt at ease.

13th November 2019
Response from Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

Thank you for your kind words. Best Wishes. Professor Senapati.

5th November 2019

After doing a lot of online research, I was already confident with my choice of surgeon. After meeting Professor Senapati, I knew I had chosen the right person. Totally professional he out me at my ease and has been with me throughout my journey.

5th November 2019
Response from Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Best Wishes Professor Senapati.

30th September 2019

Professor Senapati and his team are amazing. I could not have asked for better care.

30th September 2019
Response from Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Best wishes Professor Senapati.

11th September 2019

I had an operation in April under Professor Senapati and I would like say I was 100% satisfied with the results. From the initial consultation to the pre op through to the operation his attention to detail the explanation of what was required the hospital stay and all his staff were top class. and I would most definitely recommend him. My operation was a complete success. I would like to thank him and all his staff for the excellent treatment that I received.

11th September 2019
Response from Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

Many thanks for leaving such fantastic feedback. It is always greatly appreciated when patients take time out to leave a review. Best Wishes. Professor Senapati.

1st September 2019

A true gentleman ! I felt he fully understood my reasons for choosing surgery to help my weight loss, I felt listened to and valued.

4th September 2019
Response from Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Best Wishes. Professor Senapati.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »