Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

Prof. Siba Senapati is the leading Bariatric surgeon in the North West of England; he leads the Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Services at Salford Royal University teaching Hospital, which is the only NHS hospital in Greater Manchester and beyond to provide this highly specialized service. He has been a consultant surgeon for more than 15 years with significant Bariatric experience and extensive surgical expertise. He has undertaken over 5,000 laparoscopic surgical procedures and over 1,000 Bariatric surgical procedures, with excellent outcomes.

« 1 2 3 4 »

30th September 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Professor Senapati and his team are amazing. I could not have asked for better care.

30th September 2019
Response from Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Best wishes Professor Senapati.

11th September 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had an operation in April under Professor Senapati and I would like say I was 100% satisfied with the results. From the initial consultation to the pre op through to the operation his attention to detail the explanation of what was required the hospital stay and all his staff were top class. and I would most definitely recommend him. My operation was a complete success. I would like to thank him and all his staff for the excellent treatment that I received.

11th September 2019
Response from Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

Many thanks for leaving such fantastic feedback. It is always greatly appreciated when patients take time out to leave a review. Best Wishes. Professor Senapati.

1st September 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

A true gentleman ! I felt he fully understood my reasons for choosing surgery to help my weight loss, I felt listened to and valued.

4th September 2019
Response from Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Best Wishes. Professor Senapati.

23rd August 2019
Written by a carer at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Prof.Senapati in my view is the best Bariatric Surgeon in the North West and further a field. Anyone thinking of having Bariatric Surgery I would recommend you stop your search and go and see him. I done my homework first when looking for the best Surgeon to trust do my Surgery and I decided to put my trust in Prof. Senapati. Prof. Senapati is very professional, he listens carefully and communicates well, he will put you at ease, he is approachable & pleasant, he is very down to earth and cares greatly for his patients. Mr Senapati is very educated in his field of work and will advise you well. Stop your search now and go see him you will have no regrets and you are in the safest hands.

25th August 2019
Response from Professor Siba Prasad Senapati

Thank you for your kind words. I cannot thank my patients enough for taking the time to leave such valuable feedback. Best Wishes. Professor Senapati.

22nd August 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I was very happy with my doctor he explained the procedure very well and answerd all of my questions.

22nd August 2019