professor-sanjiv-jari

Professor Sanjiv Jari

Written by a private patient at The Wilmslow Hospital
7th December 2021

Professor Jari outlines the alternatives available to treat my knee problem and explained each in turn to my total satisfaction. His approach is both professional, interesting and with relaxed. I opted for an n-STRIDE stem cell injection rather than jump straight into a full knee replacement. This was carried out efficiently by him and his team in about an hour after which I was able to drive home, all be it in an automatic car. Since the injection the exercise routine is coming on very well and am hopeful it will delay e full knee replacement for a few years if not longer. I have no hesitation in recommending Professor Jari for knee related issues.

Written by a NHS patient at The Alexandra Hospital
18th November 2021

From beginning to end I felt confident that I was being cared for by a professional; he was thorough and well informed which made me feel assured. In the run up to the operation it might have been better to discuss the negative outcomes before I was dressed in the theatre gown (though it gave me a good story to tell). The operation and immediate after care went without incident. In the follow-up consultations he checked I was happy and provided good advice to complete a good recovery. I did have a few weeks of discomfort from the operation and needed some checks - these were generally handled by my GP and local A&E hospital, but Prof Jari was always available for advice and direction.

Written by a private patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
5th November 2021

I cannot thank and recommend Prof Jari enough! Having suffered chronic knee pain for over 2 years and spending most of this time under another consultant who was unsure and unable to diagnose the exact nature and cause of the complaint, I was relieved and equally amazed to be pain free within 5 months of my first visit to Professor Jari at the wonderful and welcoming Spire Manchester private hospital. In fact, it took only 2 consultations (plus scans) to identify that I had a patella tendon problem, put in place the treatment plan and have the procedure that has improved my life dramatically. As a father of 2 young and active daughters, I’m not the only one pleased that I am once again able to go about life completely pain free. If you have a knee problem then don’t hesitate, from my experience, you will not regret seeking help from Professor Jari.

Professor Sanjiv Jari is a renowned knee expert, with a special emphasis on sports injuries and arthritis.He is able to offer steroid injections into the knee joint, in addition to hyaluronic acid injections and n-Stride, which is an autologous treatment designed to combat arthritis. He has been involved in the development and advancement of minimal incision and keyhole surgical techniques and enhanced recovery techniques all of which potentially allow shorter hospital stays and quicker return to function. He also offers personalised Signature Total Knee Replacement surgery in addition to being the first surgeon in the North West to perform a Mako Robotic Assisted total knee replacement.

Short link to review Professor Sanjiv Jari: http://iwgc.net/eefn8