professor-sanjiv-jari

Professor Sanjiv Jari

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
1st April 2020

I had a TKR in September 2019 by Professor Jari, I could not fault my care, I had from my first out patient appointment to my operation and upto my discharge date. Professor Jari made you feel at ease and listened to you. I now can do a lot more now after being in pain for years thank you ProfessorJari The nurses was always coming in and checking that I was ok. I found all the staff from all the nurses, doctors, anesthetist, reception and the catering staff all very welcoming and pleasant. I would recommend Professor Jari without hesitation to people, also if I needed surgery on my other knee I know who I would like to do it for me.

13th May 2020
Response from Professor Sanjiv Jari

Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted to read that you are doing so well. It makes my work all the more worthwhile when i know that the impact is so positive. Many many thanks, Professor Jari.

Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
25th March 2020

Professor Jari is a brilliant surgeon and he has a brilliant team of medics. He has a kind and understanding nature which made me confident to be in his care knowing you are in safe hands. My operation was a total success. Since being discharged I have had two driving lessons to make sure I am fit to drive and the driving instructor was confident I could do so (quite good for a 76 yr old). I pray he continues in his field of excellence for many, many years to come helping many more people to be free of pain and lead a normal life-style.

Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
15th March 2020

I recently underwent an Arthroscopy with Professor Jari at the Spire Hospital in Didsbury. Everything went to plan and the care I received was first class from both Professor Jari, who gave advice, listened to me and offered me choices and from the hospital staff who cared for me during and after the procedure.

Professor Sanjiv Jari is a renowned knee expert, with a special emphasis on sports injuries and arthritis.He is able to offer steroid injections into the knee joint, in addition to hyaluronic acid injections and n-Stride, which is an autologous treatment designed to combat arthritis. He has been involved in the development and advancement of minimal incision and keyhole surgical techniques and enhanced recovery techniques all of which potentially allow shorter hospital stays and quicker return to function. He also offers personalised Signature Total Knee Replacement surgery in addition to being the first surgeon in the North West to perform a Mako Robotic Assisted total knee replacement.

Short link to review Professor Sanjiv Jari: http://iwgc.net/eefn8