Professor Philip Harrison

• Dermatology

14th March 2016
Written by a patient at Cumbria Medical Services NHS

Professor Harrison is an excellent doctor. He is attentive, thorough and a calming man. He took my skin condition seriously and has provided excellent support, prescribing me the appropriate medication to maintain my now near-"normal" skin. Would recommend to everyone!

13th November 2014
Written by a patient at Orchard House Surgery

After suffering for 7 years with psoriasis with various treatments being unsuccessful I was refered to prof. Harrison who also diagnosed me as suffering with eczema. I'm now on treatments which are successfully helping my skin conditions.

24th October 2014
Written by a patient at Oxford Street Surgery

Dr. Harrison was curteous and calming. He had a gentle manner and a sense of humour at a tense time. He reassured me and made the next appointment speedily. I was very impressed.

20th October 2014
Written by a patient at Workington Health Centre

I was seen today by appointment at the clinic in Workington. Prof.Harrison greeted me and asked me how I was since my last visit a month ago at Penrith. I felt totally at ease and was able to ask questions and receive answers which I understood.

11th October 2014
Written by a patient at Cumbria Medical Services NHS

I saw first Dr Philip Harrison at Cleator moor Health Centre on the 8/7/14 for an Examination for a lesion He refered me to attend Keswick health centre where I had excellent treatment ,On returning to Cleator moor health centre for a follow up Examination I excellent treatment again, My overall care and treatment throughout was excellent, Mr R Lewthwaite.