professor-mohamed-a-imam

Professor Mohamed A. Imam

Written by a NHS patient at Ashford Hospital
13th April 2022

I have seen Dr Imam few times in the NHS. He operated on me and I wanted to give him my greatest thanks for the lovely work and more importantly the amazing attitude he had. I had a previous surgery by another consultant before and it did not go well. I was referred to the proff for his expert opinion. i thought i will never move my elbow again but he made me at ease and showed me illustrations of what he is going to do. i had what looked like a huge surgery and he was reassuring and confident from the beginning. he made me feel at ease. he made me feel i am his only patient. I could not be happier and i could not be more grateful. THANK YOU!!

Written by a private patient at The Lister Hospital
1st October 2021

Excellent surgeons with great attention to detail! It is hard to be told you need surgery but you know with Prof Imam immediately you are in very safe hands and he has proved me right!

Written by a NHS patient at Ashford Hospital
26th August 2021

A very professional and skilled surgeon with an impressive personality and experience!!

Professor Mohamed A. Imam was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Professor M. A. Imam MD MSc(Hons) DSportMed PhD FRCS (Tr & Orth) Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon Subspecialist in Upper limb and complex ‚Äčtrauma reconstruction ‚Äč www.TheArmDoc.co.uk

Short link to review Professor Mohamed A. Imam: http://iwgc.net/eikoc