Professor Fahmy S Fahmy

Professor Fahmy is best known for his: * Dedication to excellence, perfection and care. * Proven results and personal patient care available 24/7 * Constant passion and skill for his work * Innovative approach to cosmetic surgery * Unparalleled results and surgical expertise With over 18 years of experience as a fully accredited Consultant in Plastic and Cosmetic surgery, Professor Fahmy has helped thousands of patients address their aesthetic concerns and face life with renewed self-confidence. Professor Fahmy performs hundreds of surgeries every year. He is a full member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (BAPRAS) (http://www.bapras.org.uk/) , UK Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (UKAAPS) (http://www.ukaaps.org/) , International Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (IPRAS) and a former member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS) (http://www.isaps.org/) and the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. Beyond his active board membership, Professor Fahmy is included in the specialist register established by the GMC in 1995. He is an examiner of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and Edinburgh and was a former member of the Specialty Advisory Committee (SAC) for training in Plastic Surgery between 2007 and 2009. At Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, we believe that there is only one person who can best advise you throughout your treatment: your surgeon. That’s why Professor Fahmy provides every patient with an extraordinary level of personal care from beginning to end. Unlike many clinics, Professor Fahmy provides a personal care to his patients where you will be seeing him from start to finish at every stage. There are no nurses employed to assess patients’ needs or suitability. We believe that the surgeon carrying out the surgery, Professor Fahmy, is best placed to advise you all along, throughout your treatment. Professor Fahmy is an expert in many face, body and non-surgical procedures with a special interest in cosmetic breast surgery including breast enlargement, breast reduction & breast uplift. His breakthrough breast reduction technique has now been adopted by many surgeons around the world and was published in the Plastic Reconstructive Surgery American journal and was also a chapter in an International Cosmetic Surgery book on Breast Surgery, published in 2009. He has authored many other publications in the international medical literature of Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery including two Chapters published in 2012 on tummy tucks and breast reduction for the renowned International book on Cosmetic Surgery: "Atlas of Cosmetic Surgery: Art and techniques". The books and the chapters pictured here reflect Professor Fahmy's International recognition, of his work in cosmetic surgery. Professor Fahmy has been invited to lecture countless times at National, European and International conferences, and has been featured in various news articles. The picture you see right here on this page was taken from the Evening Leader newspaper as part of an article on cosmetic surgery published in 2008. Get a customized cosmetic solution to address your unique needs and desires when you book your personalized, one-on-one consultation with Professor Fahmy. There has never been a better time to feel more confident with your appearance and transform your life. A new YOU awaits. Call: 0794 951 5013 or Email: info@cosmeticplastic.co.uk

13th November 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Yale Hospital

I received considered, thoughtful, personal care with Great attention to detail. My thoughts and feelings were carefully managed throughout my consultation, pre surgery - during anaesthetic and after care. I have found Mr Fahmy and his team to Maintain a consistently high degree of professionalism whilst delivered with a much valued personal touch. The hospital was beautifully clean and the food was of an excellent standard. I am delighted with the care I received and would like to express my sincere thanks to the staff who took time to look after me in such a diligent manner.

1st November 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Yale Hospital

I had my initial consultation for a tummy tuck/abdominalplasty early September and booked in for my surgery 2nd October. Everything was done efficiently and smoothly. Professor Fahmy explained everything that would happen in the surgery. My only slight negative feedback, is to a surgeon it's just a 'run of the mill' surgery, but to the patient it's such a major decision. In a weird way it put my mind at ease as I was apprehensive before hand. So Professor Fahmy's 'no big deal' attitude made me think that this would be a breeze for him, and it was. He has done an amazing job, I am so pleased with the outcome. I was slightly apprehensive using a surgeon that is local, my mind set was a bigger city, a better surgeon. How wrong was I !!!! I would have no hesitation in recommending Professor Fahmy if friends or family mentioned surgery, and would use him myself in a heartbeat if I were to consider any more procedures. Outstanding surgeon.

1st November 2018
Response from Professor Fahmy S Fahmy

Thank you for the review and the comprehensive comments. It's always gratifying for me, as a surgeon, to be able to help and make a difference to my patients. I wish you all the best in the future and look forward to seeing you in my clinic.

23rd October 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Yale Hospital

Professor Fahmy is very professional and makes tou feel really comfortable. Im glad that i chose him aas my consultant.

10th October 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Yale Hospital

From the initial consultation, Professor Fahmy made me feel as ease. He was very understanding of my needs and concerns. He openly gave his opinion, which I was happy to take on board considering his great knowledge in this area. Even though it’s only week a week, I am extremely happy with the results of the surgery and couldn’t recommend Professor Fahmy and his team highly enough!

9th October 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Yale Hospital

Professor Fahmy listened to what I wanted from surgery. He gave sound and sensible advice about what to expect from the outcome. He suggested going away to discuss these options with my family and on my return visit to him he outlined all the good (maybe bad) points of the surgery. I felt his confidence and agreed a date. He met me in the morning to put my mind at rest and escorted me personally to theatre. When I awoke he was there to ensure I was feeling good. He visited me several times during my stay at Spire in Wrexham to check on my progress. I am now 2 weeks post-op and have seen him on a further 2 separate occasions. I am feeling stronger everyday and am thrilled with his work I would recommend Professor Fahmy for any cosmetic surgery required as I believe he is one of the very best in this field. I would have no hesitation in calling on his services in the future

Short link to review Professor Fahmy S Fahmy: http://iwgc.net/esli