professor-david-m-lloyd

Professor David M Lloyd

22nd June 2022

He listened to any concerns that I had, and was very thorough and caring. He made me feel very confident about having the Lap bilateral inguinal hernia operation, especially in view of my age, heart condition and medications. Everything went to plan and recovery was straight forward with no issues. Top man 10/10

20th June 2022

After being diagnosed with Gall Stones and told I needed my Gall Bladder removed I initially saw Professor Lloyd for a second opinion as I had already had six stomach surgeries. Professor Lloyd was very kind he took time to explain the problems I had and how he would remove the gall bladder if he did the surgery. After this consultation I decided to pay for this treatment and have nothing but praise for the care and attention I received by Professor Lloyd and his team at Spire Hospital in Leicester. As a very anxious patient, he put my fears to rest and I must say two weeks on and I feel great. I cannot recommend Professor Lloyd high enough.

9th June 2022

I went to Prof Lloyd for a Lloyd release 6 weeks prior to a masters hockey national level tournament after injuring my groin. Prof Lloyd and the staff at Spire Leicester were fabulous. The procedure, risks and post-op recovery process were clearly explained. The surgery was performed to the highest expert standard and care after the op was exemplary. I was training again around 2 weeks later and played at the tournament with no discomfort. Highly recommend Prof Lloyd and the Spire team for this procedure. Many thanks.

31st May 2022

After years of living in constant pain, and discomfort and years of poor NHS guidance, I eventually found the Lloyd Release Procedure option which appeared to fit my condition. After my consultation, at the Leicester Spire hospital with David Lloyd, then the surgery for a Inigual ligament disruption, I'm now pain free, and simply have my life back. It has been a 7+ year journey that Ive been on, and have had so many disappointments....to much of a story to share here. So, if anyone wants further info/help/advice I'm happy to help... Can I take this opportunity to thank Mr Lloyd for his outstanding care.....

31st May 2022

From the first appointment I found him first rate in a friendly professional manner

Professor David M Lloyd was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Professor of Surgery and Consultant Surgeon specialising in Hepatobiliary Surgery, Gall Stone Surgery, Hernia Surgery and Surgery for Groin Pain.

Short link to review Professor David M Lloyd: http://iwgc.net/edk4d