professor-alastair-sutcliffe

Professor Alastair Sutcliffe

Written by a NHS patient at Raigmore Hospital
6th April 2022

Over the past few days we have been under Professor Sutcliffes care at Raigmore Hospital in the Highlands of Scotland and how fortunate we were that he sometimes works in Inverness. He is the most lovely, caring and knowledgeable consultant I have ever met. My four week old baby was taken to hospital with suspected sepsis and his team was ready and waiting to immediately assess him. This was done so throughly and everything explained to me in detail. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking paediatric assessment and care.

Written by a NHS patient at University College Hospital
15th November 2021

Professor Alistair Sutcliffe impressed us so much when dealing with my son in Raigmore Hospital recently. He was kind, reassuring and put us all at ease. His manner with my child was excellent, he was fun and engaging and so caring. As parents we felt listened to and our thought and opinions valued, which helped enormously. We couldn’t have asked for our son to be in safer hands. Thank you to you and your staff for the excellent care we all received. We appreciated it greatly.

Written by a private patient at University College Hospital
12th August 2021

Professor Sutcliffe is a world-renowned teacher, academic and researcher in paediatrics. However, he is also a genuinely caring, compassionate and listening clinician who has given us and our child hope, an accurate diagnosis and transformational care over several years. Professor Sutcliffe has treated our son with ingenuity and he sees the big picture helping us to plan for the future, not just in terms of medical care but also education, emotional and social needs while also supporting the whole family. We are so lucky to have him as our son's paediatrician.

• Paediatrics

I am a Professor of General Paediatrics. I work at the UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health My interests include young people, babies and acting as a primary care paediatrician for some families. I also speak some Turkish. I have over 30 years experience and am often asked for second opinions. My golden rule is the Mother is always right (and sometimes us Dads!) I can be booked via www.freddiemed.com

Nearest Paediatricians