Prof John Bradley

John Bradley completed medical training in Nottingham and Cambridge, before undertaking fellowships at Harvard, Yale and Cambridge Universities. He is a consultant renal physician at Cambridge University Hospitals, where he is also Director of Research and Director of the NIHR Biomedical Research Centre.

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Nephrology

20th February 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Prof. John Bradley, is an excelent , dedicated and caring man, in whom I have great faith. First referred to him by a former colleague back in 2006. He has over the years kept me well on a medication regime that has helped my condition remain fairly stable I would not hesitate to recommend his expertise in Nephrology.

29th January 2017
Written by a carer at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Dr Bradley always takes great care with my mother's treatment.

29th January 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Prof Bradley always listens to me and gives me plenty of time to discuss my treatment. He is very thoughtful and understanding

14th January 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Always happy to see me, even when I can see that the waiting room is busy. He brief's himself, as he references back to the previous visit that I've had with him. Asset to Addenbrookes.

27th December 2016
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Dr. Bradley is always informative, supportive and understanding. He is generous with his time and an amazing Consultant. I am extremely lucky to be under his care.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists