Written by a carer at The Harley Street ENT Clinic
12th July 2019

Prof Vaz recently operated on my son. It was not a nice procedure but I found Prof Vaz excellent with the way he dealt with Sam (my son). He was always very clear and concise about what he was going to do / had done and he instilled a confidence in his abilities to my son which was needed! The level of care we received was excellent both from Prof Vaz and Stacey who was always very quick to get back to us.

Written by a patient at University College Hospital
26th February 2019

Very thorough, professional and honest

Written by a patient at University College Hospital
8th April 2018

Mr Vaz is treating me for precancerous lesions in the throat. The most recent biopsy went smoothly with no side effects. Along with the rest of the team, he is very communicative and seems committed to my care. He was n't too lecturing about my smoking but clearly explained the risks of it. It's not his fault but UCH seems to be consistently late in meeting it's appointments - bring something to read!

Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic
15th August 2016

Following an mri on my neck, two lumps were identified, one in my maxillary sinus and the other on my thyroid. I was referred to Mr Vaz who immediately made me feel at ease. His professionalism and the simple and straight forward way he conveys information is very reassuring. He has an excellent bedside manner and demonstrates genuine interest and concern. Mr Vaz performed both of my ops, a FESS and a hemithyroidectomy. Before both ops, he was very reassuring and I honestly felt I was in very safe hands. Both surgeries were uneventful, and thanks to his skill I had minimal post op pain. My follow up appointments were very effective. I had the opportunity to ask questions and raise my concerns. Mr Vaz always provided clear answers and guidance. His PA provides excellent support and her approach and professionalism again reinforce that safe hands feeling. I HIGHLY recommend him!

• Otolaryngology

Francis Vaz is a fully accredited ENT / Head and Neck Surgeon. His NHS Practice is based out of University College London NHS Trust where he holds a full time NHS post. He qualified from the University of London through The United Medical and Dental Schools of Guys and St Thomas’ Hospitals in 1994. He has passed his General Surgical FRCS (1998), his ENT FRCS (1999), his Intercollegiate FRCS (2004) and has been awarded his Certificate of Completion of Specialist training. He has visited institutions around the world (USA, Europe, Australia) to broaden his experience and to bring back an international flavour to his practice

Nearest Otolaryngologists