Obinna Anuruegbe

Medical doctor with interest in amalgamating clinical practice, innovation and public health. I subscribe to the line of thought that medical doctors are health creators not just problem-solvers. On that premise, I am passionate about managing complex health issues through innovation and encouraging health-seeking behavior and health promoting activities in the patient population.

• Paediatrics

4th June 2018
Written by a carer at Northampton General Hospital

Obi was fantastic with my daughter when we went into PAU in Northampton General with a high fever last week. He was friendly and playful ensuring he earnt both of our trust quickly whilst being professional with a calm and caring manner, exactly what a parent with a young baby in hospital wants to be greeted with.

4th June 2018
Written by a carer at Northampton General Hospital

Obi made time to explain things properly to me so I understood what was happening to my baby, he answered all question thoughly. When he did blood gases on my baby he took such care of him, he even explained what he was doing at all times even though my baby is 6 weeks old. I highly recommend obi and I trust him.

29th March 2018
Written by a carer at Northampton General Hospital

Obi was very good with my four year old daughter, making her smile and getting her to do what was needed without scaring her. He was also very patient with us. All of our questions were answered and although the diagnosis changed when consulted with the senior doctor, Obi came straight back to us to explain what this meant and what would be done next.

20th March 2018
Written by a carer at Northampton General Hospital

Obinna was very personable and his doctoring seemed extremely thorough. Alongside this he was very caring and good with children. Thank you.

3rd March 2018
Written by a carer at Northampton General Hospital

This doctor has dealt with my problem in a quick and efficient manner, and has answered my concerns.

Nearest Paediatricians