ms-emma-de-sousa

Written by a patient at Royal Liverpool University Hospital
23rd September 2020

Ms Emma De Sousa was absolutely fabulous. I do not consider myself to be that good at first impressions but with Miss De Sousa I was 100% right!

13th September 2020

It was a pleasure to be seen by Dr Sousa for what is a nerve wrecking appointment. I felt very at ease and comfortable throughout.

21st July 2020

From the welcome I received at my first consultation and the subsequent conversation with Ms de Sousa, I felt completely relaxed and at ease. All of the various tests I would need to undertake were explained and discussed so that I knew exactly what to expect. When I received my diagnosis I did not panic as I knew I was in safe hands and that all would be well .... and it was. Ms de Sousa’s gift of instilling confidence in her patients is a rare gift and her manner and approach are shared by her excellent team in whose company I have felt entirely comfortable at all times. Her skill and kindness have been outstanding throughout and I congratulate myself on making a perfect choice of consultant. The standard of care has been so high that I can truthfully say that there are no areas that require improvement.

25th December 2019

Felt very comfortable. Explained everything well. Was happy to see me anytime if I had any problems. Squeezed me in with very short notice.

Consultant Oncoplastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Specialist Breast Surgeon Treats men and women with any Breast problem, including lumps, discharge, cancer, pain, reconstruction, high risk family history, implants, reduction, asymmetry and revision after previous surgery.

Short link to review Ms Emma De Sousa: http://iwgc.net/ee46u