ms-emma-de-sousa

16th January 2021

I saw Emma De Sousa at the Alexandra privately as I had anxiety about a lump that I had found. Ms de Sousa listened carefully to all of my concerns and help put me at ease by doing an examination and ultra sound. The whole process was completed within a few hours. I would definetely recommend this service and would use it again for peace of mind. Thank you.

Written by a patient at Royal Liverpool University Hospital
18th November 2020

She is not only the best surgeon, she is the kindest and most caring person. The care and after care she has shown me, has been above and beyond anything I was ever expecting. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs breast surgery, (I had licap) and I would put my life in her caring and clever hands again if I ever had too. People like her are 1 in a million, and I thank her from the bottom of my heart.

Written by a patient at Royal Liverpool University Hospital
23rd September 2020

Ms Emma De Sousa was absolutely fabulous. I do not consider myself to be that good at first impressions but with Miss De Sousa I was 100% right!

13th September 2020

It was a pleasure to be seen by Dr Sousa for what is a nerve wrecking appointment. I felt very at ease and comfortable throughout.

21st July 2020

From the welcome I received at my first consultation and the subsequent conversation with Ms de Sousa, I felt completely relaxed and at ease. All of the various tests I would need to undertake were explained and discussed so that I knew exactly what to expect. When I received my diagnosis I did not panic as I knew I was in safe hands and that all would be well .... and it was. Ms de Sousa’s gift of instilling confidence in her patients is a rare gift and her manner and approach are shared by her excellent team in whose company I have felt entirely comfortable at all times. Her skill and kindness have been outstanding throughout and I congratulate myself on making a perfect choice of consultant. The standard of care has been so high that I can truthfully say that there are no areas that require improvement.

Consultant Oncoplastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Specialist Breast Surgeon Treats men and women with any Breast problem, including lumps, discharge, cancer, pain, reconstruction, high risk family history, implants, reduction, asymmetry and revision after previous surgery.

Short link to review Ms Emma De Sousa: http://iwgc.net/ee46u