ms-emma-de-sousa

15th May 2022

Meeting Ms De-Sousa was a very positive experience, I had previously found an abnormality in my breast and was very nervous about my appointment at the Alex, she has a lovely approachable manner and explained everything and listened to me, and at the end of the appointment I was pleased to here that all was ok. I would definitely recommend Ms De-Sousa.

3rd March 2022

I found Ms de Sousa online when I was researching for a breast reduction. From first email contact to post surgery, this has been a very happy and positive experience. Her personable and calm manner, person-centred approach and thoroughness have made me feel I am completely in the right hands. She asks the questions and makes the observations that tell you she knows exactly how you feel, and at all times is focused on your well-being, satisfaction and fear alleviation. I would not hesitate to recommend her. I had two mammograms pre surgery at the hospital to check things. On the day, the admission and nursing staff made everything very smooth. Ms de Sousa visits you to reassure and check things, and also the morning after surgery. The Surgery went smoothly and I felt well and pain free on waking and for the majority of the time during recovery. There is great support from her breast nurse team as well as her. I am delighted with the outcome going from a GG/H to a D,( and feeling 20 years younger - an unexpected benefit!). Ms de Sousa gives honest opinion with clear information on risks and practical considerations. I felt fully informed at all times. I have since recommended her to a family member who has been impressed by the results of my surgery.

11th December 2021

What amazing luck for me to serendipitously get an appointment with Miss DeSouza I found her to be warm, compassionate and I quickly trusted her to get me through the investigation of my unwelcome lump One drained cyst later, I was right as rain and feel reassured that she genuinely cares for my future welfare My girls are in safe hands

Written by a NHS patient at Royal Liverpool University Hospital
27th August 2021

Emma was fantastic from my first consultation through to my op and then post op. Emma and her team treated me with care. I’m extremely happy with the process and results.

Consultant Oncoplastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Specialist Breast Surgeon Treats men and women with any Breast problem, including lumps, discharge, cancer, pain, reconstruction, high risk family history, implants, reduction, asymmetry and revision after previous surgery.

Short link to review Ms Emma De Sousa: http://iwgc.net/ee46u