ms-emma-de-sousa

Written by a private patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
11th April 2021

Ms De Sousa is helping me to deal with an unexpected and unwelcome breast cancer diagnosis. Never before have I been looked after by a medical consultant who has such empathy and understanding. I’m not scared to ask questions (I have loads), and always feel reassured that I am being given the right care, advice and treatment. Emma De Sousa is a real credit to the medical profession - I’m so glad I found her!

Written by a private patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
3rd April 2021

Ms De Sousa and her team are helping me to deal with an unexpected and unwelcome breast cancer diagnosis. Never before have I been looked after by a medical consultant who has such empathy and understanding. I’m not scared to ask questions (I have loads), and always feel reassured that I am being given the right care, advice and treatment. Emma De Sousa is a real credit to the medical profession - I’m so glad I found her!

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
16th January 2021

I saw Emma De Sousa at the Alexandra privately as I had anxiety about a lump that I had found. Ms de Sousa listened carefully to all of my concerns and help put me at ease by doing an examination and ultra sound. The whole process was completed within a few hours. I would definetely recommend this service and would use it again for peace of mind. Thank you.

Written by a patient at Royal Liverpool University Hospital
18th November 2020

She is not only the best surgeon, she is the kindest and most caring person. The care and after care she has shown me, has been above and beyond anything I was ever expecting. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs breast surgery, (I had licap) and I would put my life in her caring and clever hands again if I ever had too. People like her are 1 in a million, and I thank her from the bottom of my heart.

Written by a patient at Royal Liverpool University Hospital
23rd September 2020

Ms Emma De Sousa was absolutely fabulous. I do not consider myself to be that good at first impressions but with Miss De Sousa I was 100% right!

Consultant Oncoplastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Specialist Breast Surgeon Treats men and women with any Breast problem, including lumps, discharge, cancer, pain, reconstruction, high risk family history, implants, reduction, asymmetry and revision after previous surgery.

Short link to review Ms Emma De Sousa: http://iwgc.net/ee46u