Mrs Isabella Karat

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon working at Frimley Park Hospital, Surrey. I also work privately at Parkside Suite Frimley and at Spire Clare Park Hospital. I am Clinical Lead for Private Patient Services for Frimley Health Foundation Trust. At the Royal College of Surgeons, I am Course Director for the Breast Surgery Skills Course, and I am e-tutor to the National MS degree in Oncoplastic Surgery. My areas of expertise and special interests are in breast cancer, breast reconstruction, benign and congenital breast surgery, family history assessment and cosmetic surgery. I also treat patients with skin lumps and bumps, melanoma and other skin cancers. I empathise with the needs of women, and I seek to provide care in an efficient, open and approachable style. I would be more than happy to discuss ANY breast related problems in a relaxed setting, and can be flexible with appointment times to suit those with busy lifestyles.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

13th January 2020

Mrs Karat operated on me for breast cancer three years ago. She is very approachable, considerate and caring. She has addressed other worries I have had and is very thorough. I would recommend her very highly.

8th January 2020

What a lovely lady really listened cared and looked after me. She made my surgery a pleasant experience ,I was seen at first by another consultant at Frimley park who was going to amputate my toe to remove a melanoma from my foot this was fine by me as long as the melanoma was removed ,however he was unable to fit me in so I was transferred to Mrs Karat she took one look and explained how she would do the operation differently .She removed all of the melanoma and saved my toe .made me smile and laugh before surgery and has looked after me after at outpatients I feel completely at ease with her and trust her judgment 100% .we are lucky to have medical professionals like Mrs Karat to look after us

7th December 2019

This is very belated and huge thank you. You seeing me so quickly after I discovered my lumps in March. Thankfully all was well but I was so grateful for your reassurance.

7th December 2019

Thank you for seeing me so promptly last week and organising tests. I was worried and very grateful.

7th December 2019

Dear Mrs Karat and team, just a quick note to thank you for looking after me. I cannot thank you enough and I extremely grateful.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »