mrs-isabella-karat

19th January 2021

Mrs Karat was delightful, friendly ,knowledgeable and caring .I would highly recommend her to anyone with breast problems .

14th January 2021

The whole procedure was carried out in a very calm, friendly and professional way which made me less anxious. All covid 19 rules were adhered to. Eileen Clark

23rd December 2020

The care I received from Mrs Karat could not have been better. She was so professional, knowledgeable. Due to COVID I was on my own for some of my hospital visits and I was very nervous, she was so calming and reassuring. Her explanations were always thorough and easy to understand. I am very grateful to Mrs Karat for helping me through this very difficult time.

Written by a patient at Spire Clare Park Hospital
18th December 2020

Great service. Felt heard and listened to. She was very professional and kind

7th December 2020

Professional and personable. Listens carefully and I felt involved in my treatment. I felt very fortunate to be treated by this doctor. I felt in very safe hands.

Mrs Isabella Karat was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon working at Frimley Park Hospital, Surrey. I also work privately at Parkside Suite Frimley and at Spire Clare Park Hospital. I am Clinical Lead for Private Patient Services for Frimley Health Foundation Trust. At the Royal College of Surgeons, I am Course Director for the Breast Surgery Skills Course, and I am e-tutor to the National MS degree in Oncoplastic Surgery. My areas of expertise and special interests are in breast cancer, breast reconstruction, benign and congenital breast surgery, family history assessment and cosmetic surgery. I also treat patients with skin lumps and bumps, melanoma and other skin cancers. I empathise with the needs of women, and I seek to provide care in an efficient, open and approachable style. I would be more than happy to discuss ANY breast related problems in a relaxed setting, and can be flexible with appointment times to suit those with busy lifestyles.

Short link to review Mrs Isabella Karat: http://iwgc.net/ee2nb