mrs-isabella-karat

15th May 2021

I just wanted to say thank you again for looking after me through my tough time. You put me at ease before my operation with clear concise explanation of what was to happen. Then at both results appointments you were again clear with answers to my questions. You are an amazing lady and thank you so much for everything.

15th May 2021

Just a small token to say how much I appreciate all of the care that you have given me. I am very sorry that I missed my last appointment.

15th May 2021

This is as a small note of thank you to yourself and the hospital team, who took so much excellent care of me during my recent worrying time with breast cancer. Thank you all.

15th May 2021

Thank you so much for the kindness you showed me at my appointment, you really put me at ease.

15th May 2021

Thank you so much for the difference you make in the lives of your patients. Your kindness, sincere caring and concern maker everything better and are a great encouragement. Thank you so much for taking care of me and being so skilled at what you do. Every day of my life will be better because of you.

Mrs Isabella Karat was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon working at Frimley Park Hospital, Surrey. I also work privately at Parkside Suite Frimley and at Spire Clare Park Hospital. I am Clinical Lead for Private Patient Services for Frimley Health Foundation Trust. At the Royal College of Surgeons, I am Course Director for the Breast Surgery Skills Course, and I am e-tutor to the National MS degree in Oncoplastic Surgery. My areas of expertise and special interests are in breast cancer, breast reconstruction, benign and congenital breast surgery, family history assessment and cosmetic surgery. I also treat patients with skin lumps and bumps, melanoma and other skin cancers. I empathise with the needs of women, and I seek to provide care in an efficient, open and approachable style. I would be more than happy to discuss ANY breast related problems in a relaxed setting, and can be flexible with appointment times to suit those with busy lifestyles.

Short link to review Mrs Isabella Karat: http://iwgc.net/ee2nb