Mrs Isabella Karat

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon working at Frimley Park Hospital, Surrey. I also work privately at Parkside Suite Frimley and at Spire Clare Park Hospital. I am Clinical Lead for Private Patient Services for Frimley Health Foundation Trust. At the Royal College of Surgeons, I am Course Director for the Breast Surgery Skills Course, and I am e-tutor to the National MS degree in Oncoplastic Surgery. My areas of expertise and special interests are in breast cancer, breast reconstruction, benign and congenital breast surgery, family history assessment and cosmetic surgery. I also treat patients with skin lumps and bumps, melanoma and other skin cancers. I empathise with the needs of women, and I seek to provide care in an efficient, open and approachable style. I would be more than happy to discuss ANY breast related problems in a relaxed setting, and can be flexible with appointment times to suit those with busy lifestyles.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

7th December 2019

This is very belated and huge thank you. You seeing me so quickly after I discovered my lumps in March. Thankfully all was well but I was so grateful for your reassurance.

7th December 2019

Thank you for seeing me so promptly last week and organising tests. I was worried and very grateful.

7th December 2019

Dear Mrs Karat and team, just a quick note to thank you for looking after me. I cannot thank you enough and I extremely grateful.

7th December 2019

This is so long overdue but I hope you agree, better late than never. I wish to thank you for your immense skill and kindness coupled with professionalism during all of my treatment. You have been quite something, really special and I have so appreciated all the time and expertise that you have given me.

7th December 2019

I would just like to say thank you for all the help you and your department have given me during your involvement in my care recently. I was treated promptly and with dignity so that a diagnosis and treatment was reached in just four weeks. Than you so much.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »