mrs-isabella-karat

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

1st March 2020

I was lucky enough to be refered to Mrs Karat and she managed to secure funding for an Abdominoplasty. The care I have recieved has been amazing . Nothing is too much trouble she even met in SAU on a saturday morning when she was on leave. Words cant express how grateful I am to her and her wonderful team for their compassion and nothings to much trouble attitude. Thank you for everything you done for me. You have changed my life.

28th February 2020

She took over my post operative care and she has been very caring and has seen me three times with a difficult healing leg. A lovely lady in whom I have complete faith. Thank you Mrs Karat.

11th February 2020

I felt very privileged to be treated by Mrs Karat. Unlike many other consultants, she has a delightfully friendly and relaxed approach, which really helped put me at my ease. My scars have healed well, and are very neat. I cannot recommend this surgeon highly enough!

11th February 2020

Isabella Karat is an absolutely brilliant surgeon. Really appreciated her no nonsense approach and feel privileged to have her as my consultant.

2nd February 2020

Amazing surgeon who gives the best of care. She has a special touch with her patients and would highly recommend her. Thankyou Mrs Karat.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mrs Isabella Karat was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon working at Frimley Park Hospital, Surrey. I also work privately at Parkside Suite Frimley and at Spire Clare Park Hospital. I am Clinical Lead for Private Patient Services for Frimley Health Foundation Trust. At the Royal College of Surgeons, I am Course Director for the Breast Surgery Skills Course, and I am e-tutor to the National MS degree in Oncoplastic Surgery. My areas of expertise and special interests are in breast cancer, breast reconstruction, benign and congenital breast surgery, family history assessment and cosmetic surgery. I also treat patients with skin lumps and bumps, melanoma and other skin cancers. I empathise with the needs of women, and I seek to provide care in an efficient, open and approachable style. I would be more than happy to discuss ANY breast related problems in a relaxed setting, and can be flexible with appointment times to suit those with busy lifestyles.

Short link to review Mrs Isabella Karat: http://iwgc.net/ee2nb