mrs-isabella-karat

26th June 2020

Very caring and approachable surgeon who listens to all your concerns and helps with any worries. Got me through breast cancer surgery at very difficult times during the coronavirus. .

24th May 2020

Thank you so much for looking after me. I am very pleased with the outcome.

24th May 2020

Thank you for all your wonderful support you have given me and also with my continued care.

Written by a carer at Frimley Park Hospital
24th May 2020

Thank you for seeing my family member so swiftly yesterday and for taking such good care of them.

24th May 2020

Thank you for listening, you are a wonderful doctor and woman. Warmest regards.

Mrs Isabella Karat was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon working at Frimley Park Hospital, Surrey. I also work privately at Parkside Suite Frimley and at Spire Clare Park Hospital. I am Clinical Lead for Private Patient Services for Frimley Health Foundation Trust. At the Royal College of Surgeons, I am Course Director for the Breast Surgery Skills Course, and I am e-tutor to the National MS degree in Oncoplastic Surgery. My areas of expertise and special interests are in breast cancer, breast reconstruction, benign and congenital breast surgery, family history assessment and cosmetic surgery. I also treat patients with skin lumps and bumps, melanoma and other skin cancers. I empathise with the needs of women, and I seek to provide care in an efficient, open and approachable style. I would be more than happy to discuss ANY breast related problems in a relaxed setting, and can be flexible with appointment times to suit those with busy lifestyles.

Short link to review Mrs Isabella Karat: http://iwgc.net/ee2nb