mrs-isabella-karat

11th October 2021

The care given to me by Mrs Karat was exemplary, she listened to me and guided me through a very difficult time where I had to make hard decisions, never did I feel like I wasn't in charge of my own body. I had a preventative double mastectomy at QVH performed by Mrs Karat who had to travel there on the snowiest morning of the year. Thank you. She has always treated me with dignity and a dry sense of humour that made the whole experience bearable and no question I asked felt like a stupid one although I am sure some were! On discharge I didn't feel like she was walking away but could always be contacted if I needed to. I can't recommend her highly enough, a brilliantly skilled surgeon and all round lovely person.

20th June 2021

I can't thank Mrs Karat enough for all the amazing care and kindness she has given me since being diagnosed with breast cancer and having a mastectomy. With huge thanks and gratitude. Ann Ferguson

6th June 2021

I want to thank Isabella Karat for being the only one who listened to my problems, since having Brest cancer surgeries and finally a mastectomy .(my surgeries were not carried out by Mrs Karat) Mrs Karat will be doing the next surgery on me to help with the issues I am having. You made me feel at ease and even made me laugh. Thank you Carmel Knight

27th May 2021

I had mastectomy with Mrs Karat and i’m happy,she is very nice and she explained to me the out come after surgery i heard also that she is a very good surgeon and consultant.

21st May 2021

I was extremely happy with the care shown by Consultant Isabella Karat. She immediately put my mind at rest after the ultrasound and I was also very impressed with the efficiency of the department.

Mrs Isabella Karat was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon working at Frimley Park Hospital, Surrey. I also work privately at Parkside Suite Frimley and at Spire Clare Park Hospital. I am Clinical Lead for Private Patient Services for Frimley Health Foundation Trust. At the Royal College of Surgeons, I am Course Director for the Breast Surgery Skills Course, and I am e-tutor to the National MS degree in Oncoplastic Surgery. My areas of expertise and special interests are in breast cancer, breast reconstruction, benign and congenital breast surgery, family history assessment and cosmetic surgery. I also treat patients with skin lumps and bumps, melanoma and other skin cancers. I empathise with the needs of women, and I seek to provide care in an efficient, open and approachable style. I would be more than happy to discuss ANY breast related problems in a relaxed setting, and can be flexible with appointment times to suit those with busy lifestyles.

Short link to review Mrs Isabella Karat: http://iwgc.net/ee2nb