Mrs Isabella Karat

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon working at Frimley Park Hospital, Surrey. I also work privately at Parkside Suite Frimley and at Spire Clare Park Hospital. I am Clinical Lead for Private Patient Services for Frimley Health Foundation Trust. At the Royal College of Surgeons, I am Course Director for the Breast Surgery Skills Course, and I am e-tutor to the National MS degree in Oncoplastic Surgery. My areas of expertise and special interests are in breast cancer, breast reconstruction, benign and congenital breast surgery, family history assessment and cosmetic surgery. I also treat patients with skin lumps and bumps, melanoma and other skin cancers. I empathise with the needs of women, and I seek to provide care in an efficient, open and approachable style. I would be more than happy to discuss ANY breast related problems in a relaxed setting, and can be flexible with appointment times to suit those with busy lifestyles.

12th August 2019
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

The treatment I received was exceptional I can’t find fault or even suggest any improvements

7th August 2019
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

I started my journey with breast cancer under a different surgeon, after being made to feel completely defeated by him, I was given the opportunity to see Mrs Isabella Karat, a double appointment was made with her which I really appreciated knowing how busy the breast clinic is. Within 5 minutes of my appointment Mrs Karat had me feeling less anxious, her approach is so straight and she gives you confidence within seconds. I trully can not thank Mrs Karat enough, not only has she delivered amazing results with my masectomy but she had my spirit and fight back up within one meeting. I can not recommend her enough and just wish everyone was lucky enough to have her as their surgeon. The follow up appointments after surgery have been a pleasure and so reassuring. Mrs Karat and her surgical have been amazing and so supportive. I believe I am so lucky to have a surgeon as amazing and passionate as Mrs Karat. Her work is totally above and beyond my expectations. Thank you so much For allowing me to hopefully beat this cancer.

1st August 2019
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

from the beginning of treatment Ms karat was very reassuring and with her skill and knowledge she made you feel safe I have since been discharged but will miss the 6 monthly appointments grateful patient

28th July 2019
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

Dr Newman was very understanding and helpful which together with the results of the follow-up mammogram proved most reassuring. The prompt investigation of my concerns by everyone involved was much appreciated.

30th June 2019
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

Mrs Karat was extremely accommodating and understanding. I received a very high level of care and attention. Thank you very much for your care to date.

Short link to review Mrs Isabella Karat: http://iwgc.net/ee2nb