Mrs Amtul Carmichael

15th January 2019
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Wonderful care. Bedside manner super. Lovely to have someone who you can talk to and feel at ease at this time. Five star gold award.

6th January 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital

Outstanding care from Professor Carmichael. She was caring and kind and went out of her way to help me and make sure I felt comfortable throughout my visits to see her. She has such a lovely way about her and explains things carefully. I was awaiting results over the Christmas period and she went above and beyond to ensure that I received the results before Christmas. I really feel that I received first class care and I would thoroughly recommend her to anyone.

1st January 2019
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

After being diagnosed Mrs Carmichael explained everything in a straightforward and kind caring manner. She made me feel very confident that I was in very good hands and made the whole experience much less daunting. I was always asked if I had any questions or needed anything explained further and she would take time to answer. I cannot think of any negatives to say about Mrs Carmichael and her team of nurses and would recommend her to anyone. Ruth Swain

28th December 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

MRS CARMICHAEL IS THE MOST CARING, UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR I HAVE EVER KNOWN.SHE IS VERY PROUD OF HER EXCELLENT WORK, AT THE SAME TIME KIND AND COMPASSIONATE ABOUT HER PATIENTS ALSO. TOTALLY DEDICATED TO HER JOB,SHE IS SECOND TO NONE, A TRULY BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING WHO WAS PUT ON THIS EARTH FOR THE GOOD OF OTHERS.I HAVE NEVER FELT SO AT EASE WITH A DOCTOR BEFORE, CARING FROM THE HEART AND TREATED LIKE A SISTER, SHE IS ONE LOVELY, LOVELY LADY.

17th December 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I found Dr Carmichael very caring and reassuring. I am pleased with my scar it is very neat. I can't thank her enough and look forward to working with her for my reconstruction.

Short link to review Mrs Amtul Carmichael: http://iwgc.net/eq2c