Mr Zakir Shariff

• Plastic surgery

6th October 2016
Written by a patient at Airedale General Hospital

I was very satisfied with Mr Shariff. He is totally attentive, listens well with a gentle manner and smile which put me at my ease. I felt very much that I was treated as an equal. He is very thorough, encourages one to ask questions, and explains any procedures to be done clearly. I would be more than happy to see him again if need arises. Thank you, Mr Shariff!

13th June 2016
Written by a patient at Bradford Royal Infirmary

I certainly did get GREAT care from Mr Shariff and his whole team. From first emergency appointment on a bank holiday weekend, to day ward, theatre, occupational therapy and physiotherapist... ALL members of the team were amazing. I was treated with the utmost care and efficiency in a friendly and reassuring environment. They are the heart of the NHS, we are very lucky to has this standard of care in our area. Needless to say my treatment has been gold standard!

11th June 2016
Written by a patient at Airedale General Hospital

Meticulous and fastidious care and attention throughout. A great job done by Doctor Shariff and his team removing my fatty lypoma & with successful outcomes. Scar tissue barely visible. Thank you for your expertise.

9th June 2016
Written by a patient at Bradford Royal Infirmary

Mr Shariff is a genuinely caring man as well as being extremely good at what he does. During a long hospital stay he made time to see me regularly, to listen to me, and to explain in clear terms exactly what he thought the best way forward would be. During a very difficult time for me he was supportive and positive about achieving a good outcome - in my case working to retain my right foot. He took an overall view of my well-being and care, taking the time and trouble to liaise with an oncologist in a different Health Authority about starting important drug treatment unrelated to the condition he and his team were directly addressing. I would recommend anyone to his care and have total respect for his practice and for him personally.

5th May 2016
Written by a patient at Bradford Royal Infirmary

Mr shariff is an amazing caring man. He actually listens to what you say and instead of thinking he knows best he investigates your concerns. He treated me with compassion and respect and genuinely cared about my injury. I would definitely recommend him

Nearest Plastic surgeons