Mr Zakir Shariff

• Plastic surgery

7th September 2017
Written by a patient at Bradford Royal Infirmary

The operation went incredibly well and this aided a swift recovery. I can't thank Dr Shariff enough for doing a wonderful job on my hand.

8th March 2017
Written by a patient at Bradford Royal Infirmary

Dr Shariff was always interested in what I had to say and after surgery I had several follow ups to make sure the surgery was successful.

27th February 2017
Written by a carer at Bradford Royal Infirmary

Our 10yr old Son recently had corrective surgery to both of his ears (as they were prominent and stuck out), and the operation was carried out by Mr. Zakir Shariff. Throughout the whole process, Mr. Shariff explained to our Son the procedure which would take place, what the outcome should be like, and indeed any slight risks involved. It was our Son's final decision to have the operation, and it was Mr. Shariff through his guidance, care and explanations that made our Son very positive towards having this operation. As a parent I would like to thank Mr. Shariff for all his work carried out, but more importantly for making the whole process easy for us as a family to understand, and for been a genuine, caring individual throughout towards our Sons welfare. First class and once again Thank You Mr. Shariff for your excellent service. Mr G M Dudley DipFA MIFS

6th October 2016
Written by a patient at Airedale General Hospital

I was very satisfied with Mr Shariff. He is totally attentive, listens well with a gentle manner and smile which put me at my ease. I felt very much that I was treated as an equal. He is very thorough, encourages one to ask questions, and explains any procedures to be done clearly. I would be more than happy to see him again if need arises. Thank you, Mr Shariff!

23rd September 2016
Written by a carer at Bradford Royal Infirmary

Mr Shariff operated on my husbands right hand for a Dupuytrens Contracture on 9/9/16. The operation was a success and his personal after care has been wonderful. I would recommend this surgeon to my friends and family. Maggie Davies ANP.

Nearest Plastic surgeons