mr-zaher-toumi

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

13th October 2021

I was initially quite embarrassed about pursuing weight loss surgery, but Mr Toumi made me feel very at ease and understood. It’s clear that he’s great at what he does. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone and I’m so pleased I chose to go with him.

Written by a NHS patient at University Hospital of North Durham
28th September 2021

Mr Toumi provided great care to me during my recent appendicitis episode. He explained things clearly before hand, called my wife after surgery to tell her how things had gone, and provided good after op care. He also seems to have done a really good job - wounds healed up well and I'm doing fine now.

17th September 2021

Back in February I contacted Mr Toumi for a consultation. From that day everything has been smooth sailing. He was prompt and very helpful. We spoke and I felt like I was heard. From the initial consultation to my surgery to now I know I can call and I will get a reply if needed. Luckily I've had a wonderful experience post gastric sleeve surgery and haven't needed to ring unnecessarily. Mr Toumi and his team were absolutely great on my surgery. I was naturally anxious. They put my mind at ease and it went over so fast. This was my first surgery, I was alone due to covid but didn't feel alone. Overall a very happy experience. My life has now changed dramatically for the better. I'm down nearly 80lb since April 2021 and feeling absolutely great! I'm now able to run around with my son and that's all thanks to Mr Toumi and the team.

14th September 2021

I had my gastric sleeve with Mr Toumi at Spire Washington on 14th June 2021. I am now 3 months post sleeve and can’t thank Mr Toumi enough for changing my life. I have lost a total of 4 stones 6 lbs. I feel amazing. More energy, fitter and healthier than ever. Mr Toumi is just the most loveliest gentleman. He listens to you and advises on the best way forward. He is contactable at any time and happy to help with any questions. The operation itself was no problem I was home by the second day. My incisions healed really well and are really small and hardly noticeable now. I was driving and feeling great by the third week. And back to work. I can’t thank you enough Mr Toumi you are a legend.

10th September 2021

Nearly 7wks post op band to sleeve revision. Mr toumi very thorough into looking into my ongoing health problems before procedure went ahead and what procedure would be best for me and why. If i have any problems or further questions i know i can call him straight away or his team will pass this information on to him as he requested me to do so if i needed to. Since the procedure i have had no problems and progressing well.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Zaher Toumi is a Bariatric and Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeon.

Short link to review Mr Zaher Toumi: http://iwgc.net/egexo