mr-zaher-toumi

6th March 2021

Mr Zaher Toumi is a great surgeon and has a passion for what he does. My first consultation I was really nervous and he put me at ease, friendly and approachable. All of my questions were answered and on leaving I decided on the gastric sleeve surgery. I had a session prior to surgery with psychologist and dietician, surgery was scheduled quickly and I was happy with the care at the hospital. Mr Toumi made me feel at ease again the morning of surgery and came to see me also after surgery, and again on the night to check on me. I have had my follow up appointment since surgery and more than happy with my progress in 6 weeks total loss so far 1 stone 11lbs and no complications, my incisions have healed. I would 100% recommemend this surgery and Mr Toumi. Just wish I had done this Sooner.

4th March 2021

Couldn’t fault my surgeon Mr Toumi. Absolutely brilliant service before , during and after. Couldn’t recommend enough. His helped changed my life .

27th February 2021

I could review my experience with Mr Toumi up in one word " Remarkable". For five years I have suffered with a hoarseness in my voice, constant coughing, breathlessness and feeling of being full/bloated meaning I could only eat small amounts and rarely finished a meal. Through my GP I was sent to see several consultant's at different hospital's where I had laparoscopic procedure's and X rays and not once was I given an explanation or answers that would remedy my symptoms. Within minutes of meeting Mr Toumi he explained in a reassuring and calm manner of what he thought was wrong with me and what he could do to fix it. He made me feel at ease and gave me hope that I could have my normal life back. My operation with Mr Toumi went well and he was excellent in both pre and post op in his care and thoughtfulness and nothing was any trouble regarding my care. I am writing this four weeks after my surgery and I am thrilled to say that my symptoms have gone and my voice has returned to normal. My original symptoms might not mean much to some people but they were very important to me and thanks to Mr Toumi I now have my life back. I can only highly recommend this truly wonderful surgeon.

17th February 2021

Mr Toumi is very professional and very caring. From our initial meeting I trusted his ability to operate on me. He explained everything to me in great detail, the pros and cons. After the operation he was on hand and constantly phoning me during my hospital stay and when I got home to make sure I was ok. I can not fault the whole experience, I couldn’t of wished for a better surgeon.

15th February 2021

He’s very helpful & a very good surgeon, no problems after my procedure highly recommended

Zaher Toumi is a Bariatric and Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeon.

Short link to review Mr Zaher Toumi: http://iwgc.net/egexo