mr-yogesh-kumar

Written by a NHS patient at Sandwell District General Hospital
16th February 2021

I had Laparoscopic Hellier's Cardiomyptomy keyhole surgery conducted by Dr Yogesh KUMAR in December 2020. He went above and beyond in his care for me and explained the whole procedure to me at ease with great communication and listening skills. During my initial appointments with Dr Kumar, he explained in great detail of what the procedure involved and the benefits of having it. Dr Kumar and his team are a credit to NHS, such great service and treatment received keep up the good work and a big thank you from me.

17th February 2021
Response from Mr Yogesh Kumar

Thank you for your appreciation.

Written by a private patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital
11th February 2021

Mr Kumar carried out my keyhole gall bladder removal - I'm delighted with the results and he's also a lovely man, very kind.

I have been a Substantive Consultant Upper GI Surgeon at the Sandwell Hospital, West Birmingham since last 2 years and my area of interest and expertise is in Acid-Reflux disease and Hiatus hernia. My basic medical qualification and surgical training was in India with further advanced surgical training in various hospitals in Yorkshire where I developed interest and expertise in keyhole operations for gallstone problems, abdominal wal. I consolidated this experience with a year of training in an established UGI cancer and Bariatric unit at Castle Hill Hospital, Cottingham, Hull before getting my specialist GMC registration. I dedicated 2 years of my professional career in Surgical research in the field of Pancreatic cancer and obtained higher MD research degree from UCL, London in 2009. I have around 13 publications in the peer reviewed journals with various presentations related to my research at national and international level.

Short link to review Mr Yogesh Kumar: http://iwgc.net/egkqf