mr-yogesh-joshi

6th March 2022

Mr Joshi and his team performed a compartmental knee replacement on my right knee. This operation has completely transformed my whole quality of life. Before the operation, my days and nights, were affected by the joints pain and discomfort. Painkillers were the daily norm. Now whilst I understand that I will never have the knee I was born with, this replacement is far superior to the one that mine had deteriorated into.

20th December 2021

Mr Joshi has been excellent with my son and our family, he has explained the whole process of his operation and after care so my son could understand it. He explained all the options pro's and con's so we were fully aware of our options. He is caring and understanding and it made the whole process a lot easier. Thank you Mr Joshi.

28th October 2021

Mr Joshi did my knee replacement in July and I have to say the care I received was second to none. Mr Joshi explained everything the operation entailed and put me at ease straightaway. I wouldn’t think twice about having any more treatment with him I would do so straightaway. He is a lovely, caring man and his whole team reflects this also. My whole experience and care was excellent from start to finish, and I am so grateful he did my surgery.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Mr Yogesh Joshi is a trauma and orthopaedic consultant at Wrexham Maelor hospital since 2016. He specialises in all aspects of knee surgery. He takes pride in the quality of care offered to his patients. He works closely with an excellent multidisciplinary team to enhance patient outcomes. He undertakes various knee opertations including knee arthroscopy (keyhole surgery), ACL reconstruction, cartilage repair, meniscal repair, total knee replacement, partial knee replacements, high tibial osteotomy, multiligament reconstruction of the knee and surgery for recurrent dislocation of patella. In addition he undertakes all kind of trauma surgery when he is on call.

Short link to review Mr Yogesh Joshi: http://iwgc.net/eg3ii