Mr Yogesh Joshi

Mr Yogesh Joshi is a trauma and orthopaedic consultant at Wrexham Maelor hospital since 2016. He specialises in all aspects of knee surgery. He takes pride in the quality of care offered to his patients. He works closely with an excellent multidisciplinary team to enhance patient outcomes. He undertakes various knee opertations including knee arthroscopy (keyhole surgery), ACL reconstruction, cartilage repair, meniscal repair, total knee replacement, partial knee replacements, high tibial osteotomy, multiligament reconstruction of the knee and surgery for recurrent dislocation of patella. In addition he undertakes all kind of trauma surgery when he is on call.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

17th August 2019
Written by a patient at Wrexham Maelor Hospital

Mr Joshi has been very caring and worked with me on every detail of my broken leg. It was not the usual break of my tibia so I was very worried about the operation. He explained in detail all the pros and cons of the operation and the after care that I would need to do myself at home. I had regular appointments and regular exray’s so I could see my progress , this helped me to adjust to realising that I had to take my time. It has all payed off as after 11 weeks he has signed me off. I am now starting to walk with only one stick. I am now doing very well with the help of physio therapy. He has said that if there is a problem I can phone his secretary for an appointment. He is going to see me in twelve months time. He is a very gentle person that I feel I can talk to and ask any questions about my care, I trust him. I am very lucky that he is my surgion.

15th August 2019
Written by a patient at Wrexham Maelor Hospital

He was very sympathetic and listened to my problems .

12th August 2019
Written by a patient at Wrexham Maelor Hospital

Very attentive to what you have to say and makes you feel at ease. Fully confident in him as my Consultant

25th July 2019
Written by a patient at Wrexham Maelor Hospital

Mr Joshi was very helpful to me,he explained everything .gave advice and is a very 'easy to talk to doctor. He is a very polite and gentle man. Thank you Mr Joshi for all you have done for me.

4th July 2019
Written by a patient at Wrexham Maelor Hospital

gentle doctor, easy to talk to and had wonderful results following total knee replacement.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »