mr-yogesh-joshi

Written by a NHS patient at Wrexham Maelor Hospital
15th February 2021

I had a right HTO (osteotomy) performed by Mr Joshi on the 06/03/2019. After numerous operations over the years removing bits of cartlige and meniscus it was decided i would have the above procedure. I had never heard of an osteotomy before but Mr Joshi put me at ease and explained everything. I really felt i was in good hands. Due to the covid restrictions i received a telephone consultation off Mr Joshi whilst i was in the gym doing leg strengthening exercises. I am nearly two years post surgery and the operation has certainly improved my ability to keep up with kids when we are out and about. I highly recommend Mr Joshi. Many Thanks. Barry Lewis

Written by a patient at Wrexham Maelor Hospital
16th November 2020

I had a partial knee replacement performed by Mr Joshi for my arthritic knee. The procedure was explained to me in great detail beforehand and Mr Joshi listened to my worries and concerns carefully. I found him to be a very caring and considerate surgeon and I am very grateful for the care and thought he put into making my procedure as minimally invasive as possible.

Written by a patient at Wrexham Maelor Hospital
12th November 2020

I had knee replacement under the care of Mr Joshi.Very sucessful operation and after a long wait to get this procedure I am delighted to be pain free.Mr Joshi is a very caring consultant being easy to talk to and has a caring and calming attitude to patients.He explains the procedure in detail putting patients at ease and fully aware of what they can expect.After my operation Mr Joshi ensured that I was comfortable and I was most impressed with his aftercare.All in all my stay in hospital was most satisfactory and now thanks to Mr Joshi my mobility is much improved.I have spoken to many of Mr Joshi's patients and we all agree what a caring,approchable consultant he is and the hospital are very fortunate to employ him.The only downside to the hospital itself is tge extremely long waiting lists especialy for orthopeadics so if something could be done to reduce waiting lists at the Maelor hospital that would be most welcome to patients.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Mr Yogesh Joshi is a trauma and orthopaedic consultant at Wrexham Maelor hospital since 2016. He specialises in all aspects of knee surgery. He takes pride in the quality of care offered to his patients. He works closely with an excellent multidisciplinary team to enhance patient outcomes. He undertakes various knee opertations including knee arthroscopy (keyhole surgery), ACL reconstruction, cartilage repair, meniscal repair, total knee replacement, partial knee replacements, high tibial osteotomy, multiligament reconstruction of the knee and surgery for recurrent dislocation of patella. In addition he undertakes all kind of trauma surgery when he is on call.

Short link to review Mr Yogesh Joshi: http://iwgc.net/eg3ii