Mr Yogesh Jain

I am currently working as a Consultant in Oncoplastic breast surgeon and carry out removal of benign and cancerous breast lumps, sentinel node biopsy, axillary surgery, therapeutic mammoplasty and breast reconstruction.

6th July 2017
Written by a carer at Ysbyty Gwynedd

Dr Jain was brilliant he always made my daughter feel comfortable, took time to explain things and was always very jolly A very big thank you to him .

18th May 2017
Written by a patient at Ysbyty Gwynedd

Undeniably a wonderful and caring doctor/surgeon. I feel extremely lucky and fortunate to have had mr Jain as my surgeon, he is Kind and very compassionate throughout the whole process - I was kept aware and informed of every detail no matter how minor. He has a wonderful beside manner with patients and made me laugh and feel comfortable at a very nerve racking time but I also always felt in very safe hands. And my scars (or should I say lack of) and outcome of the operation are proof of this doctors talents and care. Extremely talented in his field but more importantly extremely caring and genuine. I would also like to add that the entire team involved with mr Jain and the whole process from pre - op , during and aftercare have been equally brilliant and I am truely thankful for what they provide.

12th May 2017
Written by a patient at Ysbyty Gwynedd

This Doctor - Apart from being an obviously talented surgeon ( see my prognosis & battle scars) Is also a true gentleman he provided me with such attention to detail taking the utmost care in how that information was received analysed and delivered to me the patient at their most stressful of times - which then paves the way for understanding every element of the planned treatment to be provided - I felt involved informed confident and ultimately safe in his hands, What more can you ask! at one of the scariest times in your life. The Team - Ultimate family of professionals all experts in their own field yet very informative compassionate and humane . Every single member made you feel protected within that family - like Angel Wings comforting you whilst on the most scariest of journeys. You can put your whole trust in them.

Short link to review Mr Yogesh Jain: http://iwgc.net/efqac