Mr Yasser Diab

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

26th February 2017
Written by a patient at Guys and St Thomas' Group Practice

Mr Diab took me on as a patient to conduct tricky surgery where others were nervous in doing so. The op went well and I am making a rapid recovery with minimal pain. Mr Diab excuses an air of quiet confidence, is a great listener and made me feel totally cared for during consultation and whilst I was in hospital. I am yet to see him post surgery. I cannot thank this man enough for bringing through a very anxious time. If anyone is referred to him please be reassured you are getting a really great surgeon.

12th September 2016
Written by a patient at Guys and St Thomas' Group Practice

By far one of the best in his field, Mr Diab is very patient, caring and takes the time to make you feel comfortable, and he is very informative. He put my mind at ease and was a very polite, caring, and sensitive not only to my needs but I also have a rare condition and he was very understanding with the addition care needed. I'm so grateful to have crossed paths with this Doctor, he did a wonderful job with surgery and seen me through the aftercare and before my post op check when I was worried about healing. I'm so grateful to have met this wonderful Doctor and in many ways wish he was a GP as I trust this man impeccably and with my life.