Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital
20th February 2020

Mr Jeve was a great doctor who explained everything very clearly. We felt comfortable with him and felt he genuinely cared about us. I would highly recommend the priory and in particular Mr Jeve.

Written by a carer at Birmingham Women's Hospital
13th February 2020

Mr Jeve was excellent at explaining my daughter’s fertility treatment options in a way that was very clear and easy to understand. His enthusiasm for this field together with an openness to discuss all the pros and cons that is often missing in other doctors provided an immediate trust and confidence that we found very valuable and reassuring.

13th February 2020
Response from Mr Yadava Jeve

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital
22nd October 2019

Dr Jeve, in my option is one of the best in the field. He firmly believes in offering personalised treatment. He genuinely cares about his patients and offers sound advice. After years of trying to conceive naturally and a previous failed IVF cycle. I am finally pregnant, Dr Jeve helped me achieve my pregnancy. I believe we need more fertility consultants that are able to adopt the same ethos of Dr Jeve.

Written by a patient at Birmingham Women's Hospital
9th September 2019

very helpful and understanding

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Mr Yadava Jeve is a fertility consultant at BMI The Priory Hospital in Birmingham and the Birmingham Women’s Hospital. He is an accredited subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery. He is a specialist in various fertility investigations and treatments including IVF, ICSI, egg freezing, poor ovarian response, recurrent implantation failure, premature ovarian insufficiency, donor egg treatment, surrogacy, and reproductive endocrinology. He is a competent laparoscopic and hysteroscopy surgeon with a special interest in managing conditions affecting fertility.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists