Written by a patient at Birmingham Women's Hospital
16th May 2020

Myself and my Husband first met with Dr Jeve in Jan 2020 at Birmingham Womens hospital. With a history of endometriosis and male factor infertility. We can honestly say he restored our faith that we would one day conceive and took the time to explain everything to us. We should of had another appointment in April however that was cancelled due to Covid-19. Fortunately we had a telephone consultation with a different Dr. We can honestly say that whoever it was we spoke to wasn't a patch on Dr Jeve. We are not really sure what is next and praying we get to see Dr Jeve again at our next appointment.

27th April 2020

Dr Jeve and his team have been absolutely fantastic throughout my treatment. I flet positive, he took away any stressful feelings or anxiety with his reassuring words. My treatment was successful thanks to Dr Jeve and his team.

3rd March 2020

I met Mr Jeve during a private consultation for a second opinion whilst undergoing NHS care for subfertilty. I can not emphasise enough how grateful I am for falling on his profile on BMI priory and booking to see him. Having seen several specialists already, from the first appointment I had with him, he had a very approachable, caring bedside manor he genuienly wanted us to succeed and help. Without even having to say anything he understood why we were there;my husband and I were not just another couple experiencing unexplained infertilty issues which we had previously been told by others. Mr Jeve was keen to help and understand why we were having fertility issues. He gave really simple explanations and personalised our treatment plan to our individual case. Every question we had, Mr Jeve provided clear understandable information and on request, medical evidence available, in order for my husband and I to understand and make our own decisions. We felt very supported by him and we felt we were able to lead our care and found our concerns were really listened to. Mr Jeve was always at hand by email through our care; which was very helpful as with fertility treatment so many questions come up along the way and many a time you can feel really alone or inundated . He always answered in a timely manner to emails and followed up emails with telephone calls if need be. I would highly recommend Mr Jeve for any couple undergoing fertility treatment.

20th February 2020

Mr Jeve was a great doctor who explained everything very clearly. We felt comfortable with him and felt he genuinely cared about us. I would highly recommend the priory and in particular Mr Jeve.

Written by a carer at Birmingham Women's Hospital
13th February 2020

Mr Jeve was excellent at explaining my daughter’s fertility treatment options in a way that was very clear and easy to understand. His enthusiasm for this field together with an openness to discuss all the pros and cons that is often missing in other doctors provided an immediate trust and confidence that we found very valuable and reassuring.

13th February 2020
Response from Mr Yadava Jeve

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Mr Yadava Jeve is a fertility consultant at BMI The Priory Hospital in Birmingham and the Birmingham Women’s Hospital. He is an accredited subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery. He is a specialist in various fertility investigations and treatments including IVF, ICSI, egg freezing, poor ovarian response, recurrent implantation failure, premature ovarian insufficiency, donor egg treatment, surrogacy, and reproductive endocrinology. He is a competent laparoscopic and hysteroscopy surgeon with a special interest in managing conditions affecting fertility.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists