Mr Wisam Al-Hakim

Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon Specialist Interests: Upper Limb Trauma & Fracture Surgery Shoulder & Elbow Surgery Hand & Wrist Surgery Shoulder & Wrist Arthroscopy

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

13th June 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

I was lucky enough to be treated at The Holly as a NHS patient. I've just been discharged after only 6 weeks following an Arthroscopic Subacromial Decompression. Mr Al - Hakim was so pleased with my progress. That would be down to his surgery and expertise. The scars are barely visible and with time will hardly be seen and i almost have full movement. The recovery has exceeded far my expectations. He took time to explain the procedure before hand and today showed me photographs taken during surgery and explained in laymans terms what had been done. I would have no hesitation in recommending him and will be returning at some point to have the other one done.

13th June 2017
Written by a carer at Holly House Hospital

My mother had an appointment with Mr Wisam Al-Hakim this morning. She is 79 years old and very hard of hearing. I was very impressed with the way he made things clear about surgery or alternatives. He was very patient and made sure that all was explained properly before we left.

23rd May 2017
Written by a patient at Holly House Hospital

Fantastic Surgeon, he repaired a massive rotator cuff tear, including cutting and reattaching the bicep tendon three months ago. You can barely see scars and I am already swimming again riding my bike and have great movement in arm. I can't recommend Wisam Al - Hakim enough.

23rd May 2017
Response from Mr Wisam Al-Hakim

Thank you very much! I'm delighted to see your hard work with the physiotherapist Noel has paid off. Take care.

18th September 2016
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

I saw Mr Al-Hakim in outpatients for a follow up appointment. He examined me and explained clearly, in terms that I understood, the next steps in relation to my ongoing treatment. Two options were given and I was fully involved in making the decision about which option was the best for me at this time. I didn't feel rushed or pressured about making a decision and was given the opportunity to ask questions that helped me to make a decision and also to clarify a couple of issues from a previous visit. A very kind, patient caring down to earth man.

Short link to review Mr Wisam Al-Hakim: http://iwgc.net/egdop