Mr Wisam Al-Hakim

Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon Specialist Interests: Upper Limb Trauma & Fracture Surgery Shoulder & Elbow Surgery Hand & Wrist Surgery Shoulder & Wrist Arthroscopy

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 »

16th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

Dr Wisam Al-Hakim took the time to listen to me, he answered my questions and offered me advice. I felt very satisfied with the care and attention I received from him. I would highly recommend a visit to this doctors care.

11th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

Dr Al-Hakim was very informative, keeping me up to date with my nerve damage and the surgery he recommended to help rectify it. He was a very pleasant person to communicate with and he makes you feel at ease while running through the operations details, i have just had my post op appointment where he asked how the nerve was, how it was feeling etc and performed a few checks and he seemed very happy with the results and hopefully within the next few months i should be back to normal! Great result :)

10th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

Mr al-hakim explained what he was going to do exactly ,the operation was well handled and there were no problems the aftercare has been just great

5th October 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

Very considerate and understanding. Very clear with his plan of action and before and after surgery care was excellent.

26th September 2017
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

After reviewing my symptoms and scans, Mr Al-Hakim explained in detail what I should expect from the shoulder surgery and what he would do. This gave me confidence - my first operation. The post operative pictures were explained to me and the recovery process reviewed and discuss in detail at each consultation. Surgery has been really successful and I have great movement and strength is nearly back to how it was before I started having problems.

« 1 2 3 4 »