Mr Wisam Al-Hakim

Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon Specialist Interests: Upper Limb Trauma & Fracture Surgery Shoulder & Elbow Surgery Hand & Wrist Surgery Shoulder & Wrist Arthroscopy

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

19th June 2018
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

Mr Al-Hakim treated me as an NHS patient and I could not have wished for better. He afforded me the best patient care and took time and trouble to show me exactly what was happening with regards to my injury. I was offered both best and worse case scenarios as requested (I need to know the minutae!). I could not have been in better hands.

18th May 2018
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

I had minor surgery on my index finger at Whipps Cross Hospital. The surgery was a complete success. I was told that this would have to be done under a general anesthetic. However, after speaking to Mr Al-Hakim he decided to do this under local. This was a great relief for me. I found this doctor caring and compassionate in his approach. I listened while he deterred another patient from unnecessary surgery which was a great comfort to me. He is a good listener and not at all patronizing even when explaining the simplest of this things. I would feel very confident with this physician for any other surgery I might need.

17th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

What can I say about this wonderful man.He is not only an amazing surgeon but a very caring man who took the time to listen and advise me on what needed to be done to my shoulder. The surgery was extremely successful and even though he told me I would have a 6 to 12mths recovery period I am today 17wks post op and feeling great and completely pain free. I am extremely grateful to Mr Al-Hakim and would highly recommend him and his team and would like to thank them for their care and attention.

13th April 2018
Written by a carer at The Holly Private Hospital

I have never met a more caring and understanding doctor who was so interested in my husband as a person, not just another patient. The care from this doctor was outstanding!! He explained everything and more.

21st March 2018
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

In my mind he is an outstanding doctor whom went above and beyond to listen and advise. The treatment for my condition was 100% successful and he was supportive to advise me of further treatments that maybe required and whom to contact. Valerie Collins

Short link to review Mr Wisam Al-Hakim: http://iwgc.net/egdop