Mr Wisam Al-Hakim

Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon Specialist Interests: Upper Limb Trauma & Fracture Surgery Shoulder & Elbow Surgery Hand & Wrist Surgery Shoulder & Wrist Arthroscopy

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

21st February 2018
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

I suffered a sports injury to the rotator cuff of my left shoulder which turned out to be a serious tear to one of the main tendons. As a keen sportsman it was vital to my quality of life to not only have the tear repaired but to make a full recovery and continue with an active lifestyle. Doctor Al-Hakim explained the nature of the injury and outlined all the options which ranged from leaving the injury as it was to a full surgical repair. I opted to have the surgery which went extremely well and although there has been a long recovery period which, again was fully explained to me before making my decision, I have made an excellent recovery and am in fact ahead of the anticipated schedule. In addition the after care I received both in relation to post surgery appointments with Dr Al-Hakim and physiotherapy was also superb and greatly assisted in the quality and speed of the overall recovery. I would not hesitate to recommend him as a surgeon and in addition to his medical skills he has a calm and reassuring nature which filled me with confidence as to the outcome of this procedure. In short I will make a full recovery and before long will be back in the gym training as if I had never suffered the injury. A huge thank you to Dr Al-Hakim and his surgical team.

15th February 2018
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

Mr Al-Hakim operated on my wrist on the 3rd November 2017 at Whipps Cross. It was a very complicated break. He spoke to me before the operation and explained everything. I had three plates inserted and two incisions. Having just been discharged from physio, I have nearly full use back of my hand and wrist. I cannot thank him enough for what he did. Cannot recommend him highly enough.

13th February 2018
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

Dr Wiseman Al Hakim found him to be a very pleasant and understanding doctor and made an excellent result of my operation, highly recommend him.

31st January 2018
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

An excellent experience throughout the treatment. Every stage clearly explained, with prompt appointments and the sense of caring about your welfare. The actual operation was efficient with minimal scarring and rapid recovery.

26th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

I was a patient of Dr Al-Hakim at Holly House private hospital although it was funded by the NHS, I feel very lucky to have found synchs a wonderful surgeon. From our very first appointment he always took time to talk to you and you never felt rushed he explained everything in easy to understand language and I never felt that I wasn’t fully informed about my procedures. Since June 2017 I have undergone 2 shoulder procedures and I have made speedy recovery’s from both my scarring is minimal and I can not recommend this surgeon highly enough. I feel very lucky to have found him.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »