Mr Wisam Al-Hakim

Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon Specialist Interests: Upper Limb Trauma & Fracture Surgery Shoulder & Elbow Surgery Hand & Wrist Surgery Shoulder & Wrist Arthroscopy

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 »

7th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

Mr Al-Hakim is a true professional with great communication skills. He explained my treatment which was to be a steroid injection in my Right thumb.6 weeks later I am pain free and with full movement in my thumb. At my follow up appointment once again I received excellent information a true gentleman and a credit to his profession sincere thanks from a grateful patient

30th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

very clear information at the consultation. I had a steroid injection into shoulder under ultra sound. really good results - no pain and lots more movement. Would absolutely recommend.

24th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

Mr Al-Hakim did such an amazing job on my shoulder. The discomfort straight after my op was little to none that I did not even need pain killers. I was also amazed at how it looks; there are no scars on my shoulder! Work was so neat and minimal! Everything was explained clearly, all risks and benefits explained clearly. An amazing approachable person who has made such a difference to my life. I will only ever be going to Mr Al Hakim from now onwards and no one else. Thank you so much for making my first ever operation a pleasant one!

21st October 2017
Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital

I visited the fracture clinic and was seen Doctor Al-Hakim. This was the first time I had met him and of course I felt concerned about my foot. Dr Al-Hakim was very professional and I would highly recommend him. He had obviously looked carefully at my -X-ray and was able to explain what the issue was, what the options were, and the possible outcomes. I found this very useful and felt relieved. He treated me respectfully and I felt his clear explanation meant that I would be able to make informed choices. He also explained the next steps and the processes so that I left feeling in control and that there would be a positive way forward for my foot. I was also impressed by how he worked with his student (and I was asked if I was happy to have the student attend, which I was). A very positive experience and much appreciated.

16th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

Dr Wisam Al-Hakim took the time to listen to me, he answered my questions and offered me advice. I felt very satisfied with the care and attention I received from him. I would highly recommend a visit to this doctors care.

« 1 2 3 4 »