Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth)

Specialist Hip & Knee Surgeon, with an interest in early arthritis and sports injuries of the hip and knee, and after effects of sports injuries. Large practice of hip and knee arthroscopy (Keyhole hip and knee surgery) for early arthritis, hip and knee replacements (>150 joint replacements performed a year) and ACL reconstruction.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

21st February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Kim is a very plesent man ,he was very clear exsplaing my hip op in detail,my operation went well and I have not had any problems since , mr J Powell thank you.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Kim gave me the time and attention I needed after the NHS had been putting my hip op off for over 2 years.I had begun to think it would never get done.Everything was explained in great detail as that was what I wanted,on the day I didn’t feel at all worried about the operation only about the anisthetic but those fears were dealt with by an explanation and the care and attention I received afterwards were great. I am just past one year since I had it done and it has changed my life.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Excellent service from Mr Kim. Extremely professional, i would highly recommend.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Kim was very informative and made me feel very at ease with the operation and couldn’t have wished for better care. Thank you.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I cannot recommend Mr Kim highly enough. I was in the most excruciating pain with my right hip which was due to 60 years of wear and tear. I had taken all the pain killers you could have imagined and none of them worked. I could not walk the dog. I could not climb the stairs only crawl. Mr Kim was like a dream which I never thought would come true. without any fuss whatsoever, I booked in within two weeks and awoke from the operation completely pain free which has been the case ever since. I cannot explain the relief I felt and the gratitude I feel towards Mr Kim. I could never thank him enough. He has the utmost respect for his patients and nothing is too much trouble. He is assisted by a professional and pleasant team of people who are genuinely interested in any questions I had and answered them very promptly. I could not recommend Mr Kim highly enough. I only wish I could find as dedicated and as pleasant a doctor for my other ailments! Thank you Mr Kim.

Short link to review Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth): http://iwgc.net/ecpgn