Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth)

Specialist Hip & Knee Surgeon, with an interest in early arthritis and sports injuries of the hip and knee, and after effects of sports injuries. Large practice of hip and knee arthroscopy (Keyhole hip and knee surgery) for early arthritis, hip and knee replacements (>150 joint replacements performed a year) and ACL reconstruction.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

22nd February 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Kim operated on my knee 4 weeks at The Alexandra Hospital. I was desperate to get back to exercise after suffering knee pain from a cartilage tear.Mr Kim was so welcoming and kind, he explained everything clearly and I was seen so quickly and efficiently. My post surgery care has been just as good. I would definitely recommend Mr Kim - and I'm back in the gym!

12th February 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Mr Kim gave me excellent advice on how to avoid the need for surgery through specific excercises which happily worked.

11th February 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I found Mr. Kim to listen to my views and opinions. He made suggestions on possible courses of treatment. The procedure was carried out thoroughly and professionally and the aftercare was excellent.

11th February 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr. Kim was throughout a kindly and understanding doctor.who listens to, and answers, all queries you may have both before and after the procedure. I also found him a very efficient surgeon; the outcome of my surgery was entirely satisfactory. I would highly recommend his services. I should also like to mention his office secretaries were also extremely helpful.

4th February 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I was very nervous having a total right hip replacement but Mr Kim was professional, kind and caring from the get go! My operation was 4 months ago now, and i have never felt better. The recovery was really fast and would recommend Mr Kim to anyone who is in need of a hip replacement, he is the best.

Short link to review Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth): http://iwgc.net/ecpgn