Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth)

Specialist Hip & Knee Surgeon, with an interest in early arthritis and sports injuries of the hip and knee, and after effects of sports injuries. Large practice of hip and knee arthroscopy (Keyhole hip and knee surgery) for early arthritis, hip and knee replacements (>150 joint replacements performed a year) and ACL reconstruction.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

9th February 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

I have had 2 knee replacements done in 3 months. I am very pleased with them. Mr Kim and his team did a really good job with them. Mr Kim was so easy to talk to and caring he reassured me about everything. I cannot praise him and spire hospital. The nursing staff and everyone looked after me so well. Looking forward to walking properly and with no pain.

7th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

This is an update to a review I made mid last year, following my full left hip replacement performed by Mr Kim and his team in May 2017 at the Alexandra Hospital. I would like to give a big thanks to Mr Kim and his team , as the operation has made a massive positive difference to my lifestyle. The ability to do more walking now has improved my health , fitness and mobility and has contributed to some welcomed weight loss. I think also I can improve further with continued exercise. Mr Kim has a great manner and puts his patients welfare first and inspires confidence.

5th January 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Many thanks to Mr. Kim & all at the Spire Hospital Manchester I have now had both my knees replaced (first one in July 17 & the second in Dec 17 ) I can now walk virtually pain free for the first time in years. I would recommend Mr. Kim without hesitation to anyone suffering hip or knee problems. He will be able to help. ******

10th December 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Mr Frank Rose I was treated for hip replacement at the Spire hospital in Manchester and received excellent care and attention and was a compleate success. I was in great pain before the operation and am now pain free,the operation was relatively trouble free and the recovery time was minimal a pox 3_4 weeks. I would recommend Winston Kim and his medical team to anyone with similar problems to mine.

29th November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Kim carried out a knee arthroscopy procedure which went very well and I would like to thank him and his team for the expert and attentive approach that they adopted throughout process of consultation, procedure and after care. If, or more likely when, I need another orthopaedic operation, I shall definitely contact Mr Kim again. Anne Genevier

Short link to review Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth): http://iwgc.net/ecpgn