Mr William Townley

I am a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Guy's and St. Thomas' Hospitals with a special interest in complex facial reconstruction. I also run a busy aesthetic practice with expertise in rhinoplasty, facial rejuvenation and breast reshaping surgery.

12th October 2016
Written by a patient at Weymouth Street Hospital

Mr Townley instilled confidence in me that he would carry out the surgery to my satisfaction. After having the operation my face is still swollen but I am very happy with the results so far

23rd September 2016
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Very professional and efficient doctor. Very clear consultation regarding the procedure.

14th June 2016
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Relaxed manner; confident; personable and amusing. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Townley

11th June 2016
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

Very relaxed, efficient, professional and personable

2nd June 2016
Written by a patient at The Wellington Hospital

Mr Townley was part of a team who operated on a tumour in my parotid gland. It was a very lengthy and delicate operation. Mr Townley explained exactly what to expect beforehand and I was very confident that he knew what he was doing and had experience of this procedure. His role was complicated and had to be very exact as tissue was taken from my leg to put into a flap in my neck. I am pleased to say he did an excellent job. I have quite a long scar from my ear down and along my neck but you would have to look very closely at my neck to see it. Everything is healing nicely. The team clearly worked very well together which was very comforting. I have no reservations in recommending him.

Short link to review Mr William Townley: http://iwgc.net/egdpp