mr-william-flannery

Mr William Flannery

27th January 2023

Mr Flannery was professional and helpful throughout my consultation and put me at ease with his friendly manner. I felt very reassured by his level of knowledge and his attention to detail in the tests that were run. Mr Flannery really took the time to seek out possible causes of my health concern and I appreciated this thoroughness.

26th January 2023

Dr Flannery did an exam to my 7 year old son. My son is autistic and can get quite anxious in new spaces and with new people. Dr Flannery talked to my son directly asked him questions and listened to him. This approach relaxed my son and me. I found his approach very methodical and his explanations of his findings very clear. My only wish is that Dr Flannery continues to be my son’s doctor.

Written by a NHS patient at Royal Berkshire Hospital
22nd January 2023

My 2 year old daughter was seen by Mr William Flannery. From the moment we entered the room we were welcomed, put at ease and listened to. Our questions were answered carefully and when our daughters ears were examined this was done gently and carefully. I would have no hesitation in seeing Dr Flannery again and would trust him completely to carry out an upcoming procedure on our daughter.

11th January 2023

Great doctor! He was clearly very busy but still took time to answer my multiple questions and explain in a good amount of detail the answers.

Written by a NHS patient at Royal Berkshire Hospital
6th January 2023

Absolutely amazing. He was very good with my little who has autism, didn’t just make me feel comfortable being there but interacted with Finley to make him comfortable too. Explained everything so that I could understand, gave me things to look at that explained my sons operation. Amazing care, thank you!

• Otolaryngology