Mr Waseem Saeed

• Plastic surgery

2nd April 2019
Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary

Consultation review: After unsuccessful rhinoplasties elsewhere, my friend travelled from the US to see Mr Waseem Saeed for a revision rhinoplasty consultation in London. He took tremendous time to understand her complaints. He examined her nose meticulously both internally and externally. He took down thorough notes and even drew a diagram of her nose. I have to say, we were both extremely impressed with him. I do not usually write reviews but he deserves this. He is so down to earth, courteous, considerate, respectful, honest and most importantly he genuinely wants to help. He is not one of these greedy surgeons who push patients to book surgery. In fact, he refused to allow my friend to book surgery with him just yet, because he would like to see her for another consultation to get more of an insight into exactly what her issues are, what she wants and to see how he can help her. My nose is also botched (from rhinoplasty in LA) and I will be booking a consultation to see Mr Waseem. I cannot wait and God willing he can fix my complicated botched nose. I have never met a surgeon like Mr Saeed. What a kind gentleman. I am so grateful to my friend for having taken me to her conservative, otherwise I would never have known about this fabulous surgeon. Thank you for taking the time to read my review. I hope it was helpful.

17th March 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Mr Saeed has performed various operations on me,and l have been delighted with the results.He is a fantastic surgeon,he really listens and is kind and caring,and a real perfectionist . This is the surgeon to come to,l cannot recommend him highly enough.

13th February 2019
Written by a patient at The Wilmslow Hospital

I was really grateful that Mr Saeed's secretary fitted me in for a last minute appointment at The Wilmslow Hospital as I had badly burnt my hand. He was so professional, listened to me and i received great follow-up care too. I would recommend Mr Saeed to anyone!

18th January 2014
Written by a carer at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Saeed carried out two wonderful procedures to help our son's hand. Our son has cerebral palsy and had no use in his hand. Now he can use it as an effective supporting hand to help in in tasks like opening containers, fastening a zip, making models etc. It has changed his life and given us faith that our son will be able to succeed in life despite his disability. Mr Saeed has a wonderful caring approach and comes across as very humble and his compassion shines through all his consultations.

Nearest Plastic surgeons