Mr Wallace Ogufere

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

7th March 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Mr Ogufere did a rotator cuff repair and a labrum repair on my right shoulder in 2014 - that's the acromio clavicular joint, for us medicine buffs. My consultations with him went very well; he explained clearly what the problem was and how he would fix it. His calm, confident manner was reassuring. The keyhole surgery went very well - my recovery was quick and I stopped being able to feel the tiny scars a long time ago. He did tell me it would take about a year to fully heal and, after the recommended physiotherapy, my right shoulder feels perfectly fine, it stretches fully with no niggly feelings or stiffness. Now my left shoulder is displaying the symptoms so I'm going back to see him.

1st March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Blackheath Hospital

Removed a Pyogenic granuloma from my thumb, about a year ago. No problems with work, scarring minimal, he perhaps needs to talk to patients a little more. Like whilst doing things like stitch removal at a post operative out patients clinic where I was holding my hand in middle air, not quite sure what was going on. His secretary is a bit obtuse, it was never clear when she was going to call me about a next appointment or was expecting me to call.

Short link to review Mr Wallace Ogufere: http://iwgc.net/eelyx