mr-walid-sabbagh
Be the first to review Write a review

Mr Walid Sabbagh

I was appointed as consultant Plastic Surgeon at the Royal Free Hospital in London in 2005 to provide a UK national Ear Reconstruction service for treatment of all range of ear abnormalities. In addition to my specialised work in ear surgery my interests in private practice include breast aesthetic surgery, Rhinoplasty and body contouring of the Abdomen following pregnancy and weight loss. In my practice I aim to provide an honest opinion on suitability for surgery and discuss all aspects of surgery including outcome and risks. I am a perfectionist in my surgery and equally committed to high quality after care. I am listed on the GMC specialist register for Plastic Surgery and is a member the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS), British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (BAPRAS), International Society of Aethetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS) and International Society of Auricular Reconstruction (ISAR).