Mr Walid Sabbagh

I was appointed as consultant Plastic Surgeon at the Royal Free Hospital in London in 2005 to provide a UK national Ear Reconstruction service for treatment of all range of ear abnormalities. In addition to my specialised work in ear surgery my interests in private practice include breast aesthetic surgery, Rhinoplasty and body contouring of the Abdomen following pregnancy and weight loss. In my practice I aim to provide an honest opinion on suitability for surgery and discuss all aspects of surgery including outcome and risks. I am a perfectionist in my surgery and equally committed to high quality after care. I am listed on the GMC specialist register for Plastic Surgery and is a member the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS), British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (BAPRAS), International Society of Aethetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS) and International Society of Auricular Reconstruction (ISAR).

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

I received outstanding surgery and care from Mr Sabbagh. I underwent pinnaplasty the results of which are fantastic. The operation was simple and completed under local anaesthetic. I had to wear the bandage for a single night and then was free to take it off. Other than the expected discomfort from having had surgery, I was able to return to work and undertake everyday activities. I could not be more pleased with the result and with Mr Sabbaghas the surgeon.

28th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Dr Sabbagh totally understood why I wanted the tummy tuck procedure .. talked through all options and helped me decide what procedure would produce the best results for me .. The whole experience during my stay at the Runnymede Hospital was brilliant from start to finish .. Dr Sabbagh saw me before the operation on the Friday and came and saw me on both the Saturday and Sunday before I was discharged ..The nurses and all staff there I feel go above and beyond there duties to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible .. After the operation the follow up appointments where easy to arrange and it's reassuring that you are still under great care .. I am so pleased with the results Dr Sabbagh achieved its clear to see he has a passion and strives to achieve perfection in his work...I've already recommended him to a friend who has also now had a similar procedure with him .. If you asked me if there was anything else that I could have asked for or wanted then the answer would be No

Short link to review Mr Walid Sabbagh: http://iwgc.net/eemep