Mr Waleed Al Singary

Sub speciality: Female urinary incontinence Pelvic pain syndrome Minimaly invasive prostatic surgery Ureteric and baldder stones Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal Male infertility Recurrent Urinary tract infection

• Urology

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

18th January 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr Al Singary is always very pleasant and understanding and never rushes you in a consultation. I have been seeing him for many years as I have multiple sclerosis with an unstable bladder and he is very knowlegeable regarding MS. I have the upmost faith in him and would thoroughly recommend him.

11th January 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

He said what it says on the tin,very helpful and considerate throughout the ordeal.I would recommend him as a fine Surgeon in his field of practice.

4th January 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I was referred by my GP to Mr Al Singary in September. I had various tests which ended up in his recommending a TURP which I had at the end of November. All went well and throughout he was compassionate, informative and simply a very nice man - but extremely knowledgable as well. Alternatives were discussed before deciding on the TURP procedure. Immediately post operation all seemed to be going well but then i developed severe pain when urinating. It is now thought I may have a post-operative stricture and I am booked in for a flexible cystoscopy in a few days. I have very faith hand confidence in Mr Al Singary that the problem will soon be rectified. I would recommend him to any man with a similar problem (enlarged prostate). Post operative problems can always occur and I'm sure I'm in the right hands. I also want to commend his secretary Tina Banks who has been so supportive and helpful over the past few weeks since the post-operative symptoms arose and Mr Al Singary has been abroad for Christmas on a well-deserved break. Thank you both for your knowledge, professionalism and sincere concern.

3rd January 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

My first consultation with Mr Waleed Al Singary was regarding my incontinence. He listened as I explained my symptoms and embarrassment about my very leaky bladder. I had already attended a Women's Health Clinic at the hospital and after several months of physiotherapy had been referred by them to Mr Al Singary. I was advised, by him, that a Bulkamid injection would, hopefully, solve the problem. This procedure was carried out some months later and initially I considered it was working. However, after a very jolly weekend with a friend where lots of laughter took place I realised the injection had not worked as well as I had hoped. I contacted the clinic and spoke with a very sympathetic member of staff and was told I could have a further consultation to discuss other options. Again Mr Al Singary was gentle in explaining a further procedure, namely TOT. On arriving at the hospital and before I underwent this minor operation Mr Al Singary sat with me and patiently reassured me of the procedure. Post-op Mr Al Singary came to see me and assured me everything had gone well with no complications. I can highly recommend the attention and treatment I received from all the staff, nurses and, of course, Mr Waleed Al Singary. Some three weeks later I am totally confident that at last my leaky bladder is a thing of the past. Thank you so much.

23rd December 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I saw this Doctor for stress incontinence and on his recommendation elected to have a TOT transvaginal sling in 2016. Due to adverse Press articles I had delayed the operation from the initial plan to proceed in 2015. I needn't have worried and should have gone ahead earlier. I am so thrilled with the results and both the pre-operative and post-operative care. If you suffer from stress incontinence, as I had for many years don't delay go ahead, you have nothing to fear. Some months since the operation I can report that this procedure has changed my life. Thank you Doctor.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »