Mr Waleed Al Singary

Sub speciality: Female urinary incontinence Pelvic pain syndrome Minimaly invasive prostatic surgery Ureteric and baldder stones Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal Male infertility Recurrent Urinary tract infection

• Urology

22nd April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I have been seeing Mr Al Singary since 2014 because of several Bladder problems I have had since a TVT operation several years ago. He has always been very courteous and highly professional .I recently has a Flexible Cystoscopy proceedure and I was very nervous beforehand but he quickly reassured me. A very caring and professional man.

18th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr Waleed Al Singary made me feel so welcome and at ease straight away. He listened and I gave him my trust immediately. He took time to tell me everything. He was extremely gentle in the examination. A really lovely Doctor, and I couldn't wish for any anyone else to make this complaint better. I do not think there could be any other way in which this could be improved.

Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

From consultation to completion; the urolift procedure was clearly explained. Initial responses are a success and a great 'relief'! All clinical staff were most helpful and friendly, to ensure the experience went smoothly. Many thanks.

Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I found Mr Singary listened to my concerns and had a very calm approach which helped me. He gave me lots of information before and after the Op which was great. I would definitely recommend him to others and the operation has been very successful.

Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I have been under the care of Mr Al-Singary since December 2015, when unfortunately I was diagnosed with a bladder tumour, his kindness and professionalism enabled me to be reassured that it was treatable. I had the tumour removed in January 2016 and I have had regular follow up appointments, I am always treated with dignity and respect and he makes me feel at ease. I feel very fortunate to be under his care and reassured that he will be monitoring me for years to come. In my opinion he is the best....

Nearest Urologists