Mr Waleed Al Singary

Sub speciality: Female urinary incontinence Pelvic pain syndrome Minimaly invasive prostatic surgery Ureteric and baldder stones Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal Male infertility Recurrent Urinary tract infection

• Urology

« 1 2 3 4 »

29th November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

This doctor has been fantastic from the first meeting. I only saw him around late Sep and he identified my problem and gave me antibiotic as I was in early stages of a nasty urinary infection, my fifth this year and a record of six or seven infections for the past ten plus years. He arranged for me to see him in 6/8 weeks time at Goring Hall hospital where he did a flexible cystoscope and identified my very large prostate and at the time I had a full bladder of bacteria and pus and was feeling fairly poorly.he has recommended me to have a TURP to open the channel so I can empty my bladder and remove the pus found there. It is all thanks to Mr Al Singary who I feel has given me hope do some relief from regular infections. I am so grateful to him and feel for the first time ever that relief seems possible. Thank you.

22nd November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I found the treatment and care that I received as a day patient at Goring Hall Hospital under Mr Waleed Al-Singary excellent and would have no hesitation in recommending him and his team at this hospital to any person at all.

13th November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Very efficient, cystoscopy was a painless procedure, hardly felt a thing, fantastic bedside manner. He made me feel very much at ease.

7th November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I saw Mr Al-Singary in July 2016 after eventually being referred by my GP for chronic UTI infections. I had been on antibiotics for over nine months and he very quickly assessed that I was on the wrong type of antibiotics given the issues I was having due to an enlarged prostate. Following a Cystoscopy which I had in August 2016 it was confirmed that I needed a prostate scrape (TURP) to remove excess tissue bulging into my bladder which had caused the retention of urine /bacteria and creation of small stones with consequent infections. I had the operation two months later at the end of October 2016 exactly as planned by Mr Al Sangary. The operation has gone very well and I have had little or no pain as a result of it. I had a catheter in overnight and this was removed the next day and I went home that afternoon. After a week of recovery I have been for a few walks after a week at home and am feeling very well. The surgery seems to have improved my flow and I am now off antibiotics. I found Mr Al Sinagry very calm and reassuring and immediately put me at ease. Everything he told me made sense and he was happy to explain things to me in easy to understand terms. I would thoroughly recommend him to others in similar situations.

4th November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

At the initial consultation he explained the procedure and answered my questions. Even at my age I can feel embarrassed with an examination but I felt totally at ease with Mr Singary. When he saw me on the day of my admission I thought he had a lovely bedside manner.

« 1 2 3 4 »