Mr Waleed Al Singary

Sub speciality: Female urinary incontinence Pelvic pain syndrome Minimaly invasive prostatic surgery Ureteric and baldder stones Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal Male infertility Recurrent Urinary tract infection

• Urology

18th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I had an initial consultation and a few weeks later a flexible cystoscopy. On both occasions Mr Al-Singary made me feel totally comfortable and I fully understood all that he explained to me. He was kind and listened to me which I found most reassuring. I came away from the hospital very happy with the whole experience.

17th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

This appointment took place at Goring Hall Hospital, BN12 5AT, and my appointment should have been at 2.45pm. I eventually got into see Mr. Al-Singary at 5.10pm. A long, boring wait! No magazines/coffee machine to pass the time away, just an explanation of no beds available. Mr. W. Al-Singray is a very approachable consultant who in a few minutes puts you at your ease. He explained everything to me in layman's terms so that I could understand and the procedure was painless. I was prescribed Trimethoprim which on day 2 of taking caused a reaction. Firstly itching, rash, pimples which on day 4 covered my whole body apart from my face. The itching was tremendous and stopped me sleeping and the whole experience lasted for a whole week. I felt really ill and had to keep going to bed. I would like to see this antibiotic on my hospital records for future reference. Pam Fairley. 474-079-2257

14th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr Al-Singary is totally professional, friendly and inspires total confidence. During my initial consultation and during the flexible cystoscopy he took time to explain exactly what will happen, why and how it would feel. During the procedure he explained what we could see on the screen, which was both interesting and reassuring.

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I was extremely well treated by this doctor who gave me good advise and made me feel at ease both before and during the procedure

8th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr Singary explained to me what was happening with my bladder in a way no other Dr had, after suffering with with stress incontinence for over 25 years he was sympathetic and understanding he offered many options i could choose from and was totally honest about the result, I opted for a TOT sling, this was performed at Goring hall on 7th October 2017.At the hospital he came and reassured me and went through the proceedure, he was friendly and professional withiut being patronising,he made me feel I was important and listened to all my queries and answered all my questions. After sugary he came back to see me, he explained what to expect and what I could now achieve, he was just amazing just wish I had seen him years ago. He has changed my life many many thanks Mr Al Singary

Short link to review Mr Waleed Al Singary: http://iwgc.net/ee9av