Mr Waleed Al Singary

Sub speciality: Female urinary incontinence Pelvic pain syndrome Minimaly invasive prostatic surgery Ureteric and baldder stones Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal Male infertility Recurrent Urinary tract infection

• Urology

21st June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr Waleed Al-Singary really put me at ease. He is very caring of his patients, friendly, easy to talk to, listens and gives constructive advice. I was so happy that he was the person I saw.

11th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Having recent minor op to repair TVT tape and bladder stones. I’m very happy with the result. No more 8nfections or urgency. Treatment and follow up I could not fault.

7th June 2018
Written by a member of staff at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

As a clinician working alongside Mr Al Singary, I never fail to be impressed by the care and sensitivity with which he conducts himself. He has a wonderfully generous and sincere nature and is extremely respectful of both his patients and work colleagues. He is uptodate with current urological treatments. Above all, he listens to his patients. Well done, Waleed!

29th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

It took over a year for my GP to finally recommend Mr Al Singary, and whilst in considerable pain and difficulty to even sit down, but the operation of the urethral diverticulum was a great success and instant relief! Mr Al Singary certainly knows what he was dealing with. the challenge then was to stop the "dribble" - this has taken two attempts but with the 2nd attempt just completed - so far so good - the bulkamid is trial to get the right quantity As a doctor / surgeon, Mr Al Singary was appreciative of the considerable pain I was in and wanted to relieve me of this and resolve the situation promptly He was attentive and explained procedures at every step A very pleasant gentleman and one with whom I would trust anything associated to my urethral issues. Thank you

25th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Waleed Listened to what I had to say about my clinical history and then after examining me he explained the options and procedures he wished me to undergo to resolve the problem and gave me a sensible timetable by when I should expect them to be completed. I could not have wished for anyone better to treat me.

Short link to review Mr Waleed Al Singary: http://iwgc.net/ee9av