mr-waleed-al-singary

Mr Waleed Al Singary

23rd October 2020

After many years of recurrent UTI's, I was referred to Mr Al-Singary. From the start he showed empathy and kindness towards me and I also felt that he was really listening. He checked me thoroughly performing diagnostic procedures and noted my past medical history and current circumstances. He liaised closely with my GP and recommended treatments to help with my problem as well as giving me sound practical advice. He also put me at ease and I really felt I was being cared for.

20th October 2020

Wonderful bedside manner, he puts the patient at ease immediately. The appointments never feel rushed and you're made to feel as though you are his only patient. Can't fault him at all!

15th October 2020

very professional and knowledgeable consultant, who always had the time to talk and listen! i would highly recommend mr al-singary

14th October 2020

Very friendly and reassuring. Explained procedure and results very well

10th October 2020

I have been treated by Mr Al -Singary on two occasions and received excellent care each time. Mr Al-Singary is a good communicator and comes across as a genuinely nice person. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

Mr Waleed Al Singary was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Urology

Sub speciality: Male and Female urinary incontinence Pelvic pain syndrome Minimaly invasive prostatic surgery (Urolift and REZIUM) Ureteric and baldder stones Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal Male infertility Recurrent urinary tract infection

Short link to review Mr Waleed Al Singary: http://iwgc.net/ee9av