Mr Waleed Al Singary

Sub speciality: Female urinary incontinence Pelvic pain syndrome Minimaly invasive prostatic surgery Ureteric and baldder stones Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal Male infertility Recurrent Urinary tract infection

• Urology

20th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I had a recent procedure under the care of Mr Al-Singary and his team. Everyone I met was extremely kind, caring and considerate and listened to everything I said. I received first class attention and was able to return home on the same day as my operation. I was a NHS patient, but received excellent private care.

16th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Dr Al Singary, went through all the options before deciding to go to surgery. This included having an MRI to ensure everything was physically was okay, he layer suggested to use dilayors as I was experiencing dysperunia, he gave a decent time frame for me to use them, and then we went along the natural route of attempting sex. Unfortunately this was unsuccessful so I needed to operation. Dr Al Singrary made me feel comfortable to discuss the situation and also included my mum and reassured us both. I would definitely recommend him for a thorough approach to supporting you.

9th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Everything was good and I was made to feel relaxed

5th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

My Bulkamid injection has changed my life. The whole experience was amazing from start to finish. Mr Al Singary made me feel welcome and at ease throughout the whole procedure along with his team. Everyone that took part in my care during and after were very professional and all had smiles on there faces! Thank you.

3rd April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Excellent treatment and diagnosis. Very helpful and professional. Many thanks ++++

Short link to review Mr Waleed Al Singary: http://iwgc.net/ee9av