Mr Waleed Al Singary

Sub speciality: Female urinary incontinence Pelvic pain syndrome Minimaly invasive prostatic surgery Ureteric and baldder stones Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal Male infertility Recurrent Urinary tract infection

• Urology

8th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I have seen Mr Waleed Al Singary on two separate occasions, one at Fitzallen Medical Centre the other at BMI Goring Hall Hospital. Both times I found him to be very pleasant, easy to talk to and excellent in explaining the situation. He was very efficient with his examination and procedures. That is why I have given him 5 stars.

6th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I am very satisfied with the outcome of my operation, even better than 80 percent as foreseen. Thank you very much.

5th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

After numerous infections and feeling run down I was referred to Dr Al-Singary. I was shocked to find out that I had stage 2 and 3 prolapses and needed an operation to rectify this. I can honestly say that he was one of the nicest consultants I have ever met. He explained everything that was going to happen and answered all of my questions, I was made to feel very comfortable with the whole procedure. I had my operation a few months ago now and am delighted to say that it was a total success and I feel so much better in myself. Would recommend Dr Al-Singary and all the staff at Goring Hall Hospital 100% , they were amazing.

4th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

It flowed without any problems and I was made to feel at ease at all times . Thank you.

26th November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

One of the nicest doctors I have met in a long while. Very polite and listened to what I had to say, although he must have heard it many time before and he showed kindness and empathy. I have had UTI problems for some while and didn't think I would ever improve. With advice and treatment from Mr Al Singary I started to show improvement a couple of weeks after the consultation and I continue to improve. I was scanned during the first consultation and I had a cystoscopy which was arranged very quickly at Goring Hall and carried out by Mr Al Singary. I found the staff caring and professional and the surroundings at Goring Hall very pleasant.

Short link to review Mr Waleed Al Singary: http://iwgc.net/ee9av