Mr Waleed Al Singary

Sub speciality: Female urinary incontinence Pelvic pain syndrome Minimaly invasive prostatic surgery Ureteric and baldder stones Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal Male infertility Recurrent Urinary tract infection

• Urology

24th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Terrified going into the hospital. Mr Al-Singary put me totally at ease. The results of the procedure are more than I could have hoped for and my recovery was exactly as he described. Could not recommend him highly enough.

24th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr Al Singary was considerate and attentive and left me feeling reassured after my consultation.

21st June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I found me singary very professional and kind. My only negative is u had to wait 6 months to have a flexible cystoscope! I also would of liked more time to discuss my symptoms.

14th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

After being fitted with a catheter due to a Urinary Tract Infection, I was suffering from extremely painful bladder spasms. I obtained an appointment with Mr Al-Singary who was very understanding and gave me a thorough examination. He assured me that there was nothing untoward and that the spasms were due to the bladder trying eject the catheter. He prescribed Vesicare to relieve the spasms, after which I suffered no more pain. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

7th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I had a sling Op for stress incontinence in April. This was done by Mr Al Singary who was brilliant and really looked after me. He listened to any concerns and sorted these out for me. The recovery was very quick and the results have been amazing with no pain, and no leaking now at all. I am so pleased I had this Op and it was definitely the right thing to do.

Nearest Urologists