Mr Wael Helmy

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

16th May 2017
Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital

Mr Helmy's 'bedside manner' left a lot to be desired. He also recorded several things l told him incorrectly, but worst of all was his incompetence during my examination and later my procedure under general anaesthetic. Unable to carry out all of the procedures (which thankfully were completed successfully and thoroughly by another consultant at a later date), he did not pass on the results of what he was able to do to anyone at all. All of this incompetence delayed my cancer diagnosis by 45 days, where time is precious. Sadly l am unable to make any constructive suggestions as l and my husband believe Mr Helmy to be in the wrong profession. I don't write reviews as a rule, but feel on this occasion my comments may be helpful to a prospective patient.

10th February 2017
Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital

Experienced and knowledgeable doctor.We had a great consultation and I was put at great ease by Mr Helmy.He was very helpful and caring.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists