Mr Vladimir Petrik

• Neurosurgery

22nd November 2016
Written by a carer at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

He is a wonderful man, very straight talking and really friendly He explains everything in great detail and you will feel very secure in his care, Can not speak more highly of him, if you are under the care of Mr Petrik then you can be assured that you are in very good hands.

30th August 2016
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Excellent surgeon who explained to me the situation and operated the following week. I had a T3/4 laminectomy to remove a tumour. Mr Petrik or a colleague visited me each day I was in hospital post-op. I am now almost two weeks post op and i pain but I know the work done by Mr Petrik and he team was first rate. It would be easy for a consultant performing such life saving work to become arrogant but Vladimir was nothing but genuine in his care for his patients & I am very grateful to him and the team at the QE for the care I received.

4th January 2016
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

i am currently under mr petrik's care, i've had neck surgery middle of December 2015 (with out it almost definitely have permanent disabilities) and recovering well at home. although I may not make a full recovery due to my condition prior to the operation there is already improvements so i'm very optimistic. mr petrik has been excellent through out, he has helped reassure me when came to surgery and has been very informative. still to see him later in the year so hoping to be discharged if not then ill trust him with whatever he suggests. a big thank you from myself and family.

28th July 2015
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Reason for admission: Cauda equina syndrome/sciatica/brachialgia Operation: L5/s1 microdiscectomy without complication. Otherwise fit and well I was referred for an emergency op following an mri scan.i suffered from chronic back pain and weakness in my left leg and foot for years. It got to the point where my quality of life and my general health was really declining. I am writing this review less than 24hrs after my op with all leg pain and sciatica gone. Lower back pain remains but is perfectly normal with this procedure and will get better day by day. I'm confident that it will change my life and I'm eternally greatful of Mr V Petrik and his teams expertise. And also a thank you to all the QE staff from cleaners to nurses. Amazing people. Tom 27 Stourbridge

20th March 2015
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

I was sent to Mr P from New Cross hospital in Wolverhampton. He diagnosed me with Chiari Malformation type 1 and Syringomyelia. I underwent decompression surgery April 2012 and cannot thank this man enough as I now have my life back. He informed me throughout the process what he was doing, why he was doing it and what the outcome would be. I have now been discharged and will miss my appointments with this Neurosurgeon. As well as being a great surgeon/consultant he is a lovely man.

Short link to review Mr Vladimir Petrik: http://iwgc.net/efxaf