Dr Vivek Chhabra

Effective patient-doctor relationship is the key for healthier outcomes. This relationship can be successfully established via collaborative ABCs (Attitudes, Behaviours and Communication) to explore and implement best options.

3rd May 2017
Written by a member of staff at Basildon Hospital

Good care and communication.

1st May 2017
Written by a carer at Basildon Hospital

A polite and courteous doctor who was keen to address and resolve my elderly father's medical problems. Even though the A & E was busy at Basildon Hospital he took the time and trouble to make the patient relaxed and comfortable, thank you Doc.

8th April 2017
Written by a carer at Basildon Hospital

Fantastic care, was very kind and caring to my little girl. Lovely man who listened to all of my concerns.

4th April 2017
Written by a member of staff at Basildon Hospital

I am a UCL medical student on placement at Basildon Hospital and Dr Chhabra was incredibly helpful to myself and my colleagues. He was also very polite to patients and ensured he kept them informed of any updates on their care.

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Basildon Hospital

He listened to all my worries and checked everything so thoroughly. Was the complete opposite to the GP I saw earlier that day. So thank you for taking me seriously and investigating every pain I had.

Nearest Emergency medicine specialists