Dr Vivek Chhabra

Effective patient-doctor relationship is the key for healthier outcomes. This relationship can be successfully established via collaborative ABCs (Attitudes, Behaviours and Communication) to explore and implement best options.

• Emergency Medicine

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Basildon Hospital

He listened to all my worries and checked everything so thoroughly. Was the complete opposite to the GP I saw earlier that day. So thank you for taking me seriously and investigating every pain I had.

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Basildon Hospital

Great care and great bed side manner totally made me feel comfortable.

2nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Basildon Hospital

Very friendly and listened. Kept me updated of what was happening.

23rd February 2017
Written by a patient at Basildon Hospital

Dr Vivek Chhabra dealt with my issue very well. He established my situation and gave me an opportunity to explain in detail about my condition. He and his colleagues dealt with me in a very prompt and professional manner. Following the conclusion of my tests and prior to discharge he again explained to me in detail of how I should behave post discharge. I was confident on leaving the hospital of my ns and how I should continue. And he also insisted that I visit my GP to obtsin a directive going forward.

4th February 2017
Written by a carer at Basildon Hospital

Very good with my father whilst in A&E.

Nearest Emergency medicine specialists