Dr Vivek Chhabra

Effective patient-doctor relationship is the key for healthier outcomes. This relationship can be successfully established via collaborative ABCs (Attitudes, Behaviours and Communication) to explore and implement best options.

• Emergency Medicine

16th January 2017
Written by a member of staff at Basildon Hospital

A cheerful member of the team.

Written by a member of staff at Basildon Hospital

Dr Vivek is extremely conscientious with his patient's and always listens to their needs. He is very good at making his patients feel at ease with his friendly and happy approach and nothing is too much trouble. Patient care always comes first. He actually looked after my dad once aswell before I started working in the department and the care he received by Dr Vivek was brilliant. My dad felt very safe and reassured throughout and I can highly recommend him.

Written by a member of staff at Basildon Hospital

This Doctor is always willing to listen when he is approached by clerical staff in regards to a patient he is caring for.

Written by a patient at Basildon Hospital

Made me feel comfortable. Listened to my needs and was informed every step of my stay at A&E. Very nice doctor highly recommend!

10th January 2017
Written by a patient at Basildon Hospital

Dr Vivek made me feel like I had been listened to. He explained what he was going to do and why, he also kept communicating with me throughout my treatment. He did not make me feel like I was being a nuisance like previous visits have made me feel. I would thoroughly recommend Dr Vivek

Short link to review Dr Vivek Chhabra: http://iwgc.net/egk43