Mr Vimal Gokani

• Plastic surgery

20th January 2016
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I have recently undergone surgery at Broomfield hospital which was performed by Dr vimal gokani right from the start I was put at ease by all the staff. Dr vimal explained everything that was going to happen and talked to me during my procedure he showed excellent care and explained everything to me. I saw dr vimal this morning and he was happy with how things went and so am i. Thankyou to you and all your team.

17th January 2016
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I was anxious before my surgery to cut further tissue from the site of a malignant melanoma. Mr Gokhami and the nurses were totally reassuring, relaxed and friendly, talking to me to distract me from the procedure. The local anaesthetic meant that I felt absolutely no pain or pulling as Mr Gokhami first cut and then stitched the wound. The wound is now healing well. Thank you

9th January 2016
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

He's very kind and actually puts you at your ease. He's a very nice and polite man and listens and incredibly considerate and kind.

23rd December 2015
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Mr. Gokani was friendly and welcoming. he offered reassurance and realistic outcomes for my minor operation and also showed genuine concern for different ways to stitch to provide a better result. I felt valued and listened to as a patient and my care and post op care was excellent.

18th December 2015
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Vimal was very supportive and enabled me to feel relaxed during the procedure. Vimal and his team were professional and at the same time approachable. From the point of walking in the door to leaving I was made to feel welcome and cared for. I was allowed time to recover and the team ensured I was ready to leave before I did so. Excellent supportive team.

Nearest Plastic surgeons