Mr Vikram Khullar

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

8th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

He is absolutely totally brilliant. I was referred on by another specialist who was at his wits end on how to help me and said Mr K. is top of the field, try him. He has kept me alive for the last few years when I have had bugs that are totally resistant and almost no immunity. He has referred me to other places and yet kept an interest and pulled it all together built on what was achieved to bring me to where I am today, walking around relatively healthy as a miracle. A very gifted healer and diagnostician. He is the only doctor who sees a patient as holistic and deals with it all and how the conditions interrelate. It is about time the rest of the doctors in the modern countries did this too. We would have a healthier population. It is a privileged to be treated by him. The only problem is his waiting lists but that is what you get with the very best. I thank him everyday of my life.

27th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

Disappointed. I was given medication after medication like an experimental rat. This caused many months of depleted immunity and worsening symptoms. Having to start all over again with another doctor, who is not so 'drug happy'

10th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

I wholeheartedly agree with the comments about Mr Khullar. He's one of the best doctors I have ever seen. An absolute gentleman, his manner is kind, warm and reassuring. Despite a history of complex symptoms (JHS, mast cell issues and deep-seated bladder infection) he managed to make sense of them all and explain them in a way that no other doctor has previously or since. He has been unstinting in his efforts to help and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

25th November 2015
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

A truly wonderful consultant who is a pleasure to see. He really listens to every problem and does his utmost to help. A genuinely caring man who gives you as much time as you need during your consultation. Mr Khullar is extremely knowledgeable about EDS/Mast Cell Activation Disorder and the issues with the bladder and pelvic floor which come with these conditions. I battled for years with repetitive bladder infections and he is the only medical professional who got to the bottom of it. I trust him completely and would have no hesitation in recommending him.

20th January 2015
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

I spent several years trying to establish what was causing my bladder problems. Mr Khullar has found out and I have every confidence in his diagnosis and solution. And what a nice man!

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists