Mr Vikram Khullar

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

29th November 2017
Written by a carer at The Harley Street Clinic

Proffessor Khullar is an incredibly knowledgable gifted and interested Dr! He is incredibly kind and instills confidence that there are ways forward to treat a seemingly impossible condition! Probably the best Dr I have ever met! His care for my daughter is outstanding.

7th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

Professor Khullar is undoubtably the best in his field and top of his game but he is also kind, compassionate and listens to what your problems are and deals with them. Having suffered for years from debilitating and chronic UTIs, Professor Khullar is the ONLY doctor to get me on the road to recovery and I have seen my fair share of specialists! Yes his wait list is long (but worth it) and his team of medical secretaries are excellent. They always listen patiently if I get symptomatic and believe me I drive them mad when I have a UTI! They will get in touch with Professor Khullar on my behalf and then follow up with what I should do. If you suffer like I do with bladder issues he's the man!

22nd September 2017
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

Professor Khullar is a genius. He is the most caring, considerate and thorough doctor and I would trust him with my life. He is helping me through a very difficult infection of the bladder. I had been shunned by the NHS and told I had an incurable illness. Proff Kullar has finally got to the bottom of my issues and is treating me accordingly. When I saw him I was at the end of my tether and actually suicidal. He gave me hope and I can't thank him enough.

12th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

Prof Khullar is the most caring and considerate doctor I have ever been treated by. I have had a complex history of bladder pain and associated illnesses and his kindness and knowledge is second to none. He always gives you as much time as you need and nothing is too much trouble. Without him I may well not be alive and I cannot recommend him highly enough. He has also discovered other conditions which other doctors could not manage to diagnose which were unrelated to the bladder. please don't ever retire!

8th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

Mr (Professor) Khullar is an exceptional doctor, who has supported me all the way with unconditional understanding and kindness, not only a good doctor, but a person who cares for his fellow human beings. Urinary tract infections, mast cell activation disorders are hard to get on top of which Professor Khullar is an expert, I respect his vast knowledge, the best you can find. He keeps me safe.

Short link to review Mr Vikram Khullar: http://iwgc.net/ed8my