Mr Vikram Khullar

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

7th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

Professor Khullar is undoubtably the best in his field and top of his game but he is also kind, compassionate and listens to what your problems are and deals with them. Having suffered for years from debilitating and chronic UTIs, Professor Khullar is the ONLY doctor to get me on the road to recovery and I have seen my fair share of specialists! Yes his wait list is long (but worth it) and his team of medical secretaries are excellent. They always listen patiently if I get symptomatic and believe me I drive them mad when I have a UTI! They will get in touch with Professor Khullar on my behalf and then follow up with what I should do. If you suffer like I do with bladder issues he's the man!

22nd September 2017
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

Professor Khullar is a genius. He is the most caring, considerate and thorough doctor and I would trust him with my life. He is helping me through a very difficult infection of the bladder. I had been shunned by the NHS and told I had an incurable illness. Proff Kullar has finally got to the bottom of my issues and is treating me accordingly. When I saw him I was at the end of my tether and actually suicidal. He gave me hope and I can't thank him enough.

12th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

Prof Khullar is the most caring and considerate doctor I have ever been treated by. I have had a complex history of bladder pain and associated illnesses and his kindness and knowledge is second to none. He always gives you as much time as you need and nothing is too much trouble. Without him I may well not be alive and I cannot recommend him highly enough. He has also discovered other conditions which other doctors could not manage to diagnose which were unrelated to the bladder. please don't ever retire!

8th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

Mr (Professor) Khullar is an exceptional doctor, who has supported me all the way with unconditional understanding and kindness, not only a good doctor, but a person who cares for his fellow human beings. Urinary tract infections, mast cell activation disorders are hard to get on top of which Professor Khullar is an expert, I respect his vast knowledge, the best you can find. He keeps me safe.

8th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

He is absolutely totally brilliant. I was referred on by another specialist who was at his wits end on how to help me and said Mr K. is top of the field, try him. He has kept me alive for the last few years when I have had bugs that are totally resistant and almost no immunity. He has referred me to other places and yet kept an interest and pulled it all together built on what was achieved to bring me to where I am today, walking around relatively healthy as a miracle. A very gifted healer and diagnostician. He is the only doctor who sees a patient as holistic and deals with it all and how the conditions interrelate. It is about time the rest of the doctors in the modern countries did this too. We would have a healthier population. It is a privileged to be treated by him. The only problem is his waiting lists but that is what you get with the very best. I thank him everyday of my life.

Short link to review Mr Vikram Khullar: http://iwgc.net/ed8my