Mr Vikram Khullar

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

27th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

Disappointed. I was given medication after medication like an experimental rat. This caused many months of depleted immunity and worsening symptoms. Having to start all over again with another doctor, who is not so 'drug happy'

10th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

I wholeheartedly agree with the comments about Mr Khullar. He's one of the best doctors I have ever seen. An absolute gentleman, his manner is kind, warm and reassuring. Despite a history of complex symptoms (JHS, mast cell issues and deep-seated bladder infection) he managed to make sense of them all and explain them in a way that no other doctor has previously or since. He has been unstinting in his efforts to help and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

25th November 2015
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

A truly wonderful consultant who is a pleasure to see. He really listens to every problem and does his utmost to help. A genuinely caring man who gives you as much time as you need during your consultation. Mr Khullar is extremely knowledgeable about EDS/Mast Cell Activation Disorder and the issues with the bladder and pelvic floor which come with these conditions. I battled for years with repetitive bladder infections and he is the only medical professional who got to the bottom of it. I trust him completely and would have no hesitation in recommending him.

20th January 2015
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

I spent several years trying to establish what was causing my bladder problems. Mr Khullar has found out and I have every confidence in his diagnosis and solution. And what a nice man!

Short link to review Mr Vikram Khullar: http://iwgc.net/ed8my