Mr Victor Hu

Consultant ophthalmologist at Mid Cheshire NHS Hospitals with a specialist interest in Cornea, including corneal transplant surgery, and also Glaucoma. He is passionate about providing excellent patient care and experience. He previously completed a PhD on trachoma with the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and currently works with the LSHTM leading research in low-income countries.

• Ophthalmology

9th May 2018
Written by a patient at Leighton Hospital

I was seen by Mr Hu at Leighton hospital, he was caring, understanding and professional at all times. He was very clear of how to go forward with my condition and what route to take to help with eye problems. The appointment wasn't rushed and he took time explaining what the condition was and what medication was available. The eye care I have had from Mr Hu and his colleagues has been excellent since moving to the area in 2011.

30th April 2018
Written by a carer at Leighton Hospital

Dr Hu, was very informative of my condition and explained my husbands condition fully. The advice he gave was first class and accurate,and treatment and medication advised excellent and working.

25th April 2018
Written by a patient at Leighton Hospital

He is very pleasant a good listener and explains things fully to you, I would definitely recommend him, I feel confident about my condition and feel he is looking after me well. The same goes for his staff very pleasant to deal with and made me feel more relaxed on my visit to the Hospital, most people do find visiting a Hospital very stressful, so feeling relaxed does help.

18th March 2018
Written by a member of staff at Leighton Hospital

Great care has been taken over my eye condition, with fantastic advice and knowing I can be seen anytime if it plays up again.

10th March 2018
Written by a patient at Leighton Hospital

Dr hu is an amazing Dr , he's very professional and careing . He always listens to how my symptoms are, and has been so supportive since my diagnosis and has helped in any way he can , hes always been so informative and made sure that I understand things properly before I leave . He's always pushed to make sure that any treatment I require has been pushed through quickly so that my suffering isnt prolonged anymore than needed . He makes sure that he sees me on a regular basis so he can keep a close eye on any difference that may occur . I'm very lucky to have him as my Dr , and can't thank him enough for the amazing care he's given me in the last 18 months and continues to provide .

Nearest Ophthalmologists