mr-venki-sundaram

8th January 2020

Mr Sundaram was very gentle, kind and totally professional. As of this date I am totally satisfied with the treatment, and after care.

3rd December 2019

What i liked most was the way that Mr Sundaram gave me complete trust in his abilities, which was very reassuring. I had no concerns undergoing the procedure.

23rd September 2019

I found Mr Sundaram caring and very helpful. He discussed options for lenses after cataract removal and explained it all clearly. I have had cataracts removed in both eyes and I am very pleased with the result. I can see so much better and I am able to drive again. I have every confidence in him.

Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
8th August 2019

I was very nervous about having my Cataract operation as I had a previous eye problem. Mr Venki Sundaram gave me the confidence to go ahead with the operation and I am very happy with the results. The care I receive was excellent both before and after. He made me feel at ease which I am sure helped with my recovery. I recommend Mr Venki Sundaram.

23rd July 2019

Dr Sundaram gave me confidence at every stage of the process when dealing with my cataracts. He is an expert in his field and took the time to explain in lay mans terms what was going to happen and what to expect. He was caring and considerate and quick to see me and reassure me when I had some problems after my 2nd operation which is now fully resolved and he has given me pretty much perfect vision in both eyes. Thank you to both him and his team

I am a Consultant Ophthalmologist having graduated from Oxford University and trained at Moorfields Eye Hospital. I specialise in cataract surgery, retinal conditions, and glaucoma treatment. I have performed thousands of cataract operations, intravitreal injections and laser procedures.I am the lead author for an Ophthalmology textbook, widely used by Ophthalmologists in the UK and a Microsurgical Skills Trainer for the Royal College of Ophthalmologists.

Nearest Ophthalmologists