mr-venki-sundaram

Written by a private patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital
12th May 2022

Excellent ophthalmologist with great surgical skills

Written by a private patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
10th November 2021

Mr Venki Sundaram provided an excellent initial consultation with clearly expressed information, explaining options for treatment and its timing and outlining any risks involved. Two cataract operations with a three weeks interval between were carried out very soon afterwards, with a kind and reassuring manner throughout. The results are excellent.

Written by a private patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
24th October 2021

I could not be happier with my cataract surgery on both my eyes under Mr Venki Sundaram. He has a very good bedside manner - very calm, professional and caring and he made me feel comfortable with the process even though I had been very nervous about the procedure. At all stages I was impressed with his care and efficiency. I saw him at the end of July 2021 and had my first surgery in August 2021 and the second in September 2021, which gave me little time to stress. I'm very happy with the result and I would highly recommend Mr Sundaram.

I am a Consultant Ophthalmologist having graduated from Oxford University and trained at Moorfields Eye Hospital. I specialise in cataract surgery, retinal conditions, and glaucoma treatment. I have performed thousands of cataract operations, intravitreal injections and laser procedures.I am the lead author for an Ophthalmology textbook, widely used by Ophthalmologists in the UK and a Microsurgical Skills Trainer for the Royal College of Ophthalmologists.

Nearest Ophthalmologists