mr-venki-sundaram

15th March 2020

I was very pleased with Mr Sundaram, who recently completed the procedure for cataract removal in my right eye. His conduct (and that of his nursing staff) from initial consultation, through the surgical procedure and to final discharge was professional and caring. The confidence he instilled during surgery with his continuous commentary was very assuring. I would not hesitate in recommending Mr Sundaram to anyone requiring cataract surgery.

8th January 2020

Mr Sundaram was very gentle, kind and totally professional. As of this date I am totally satisfied with the treatment, and after care.

3rd December 2019

What i liked most was the way that Mr Sundaram gave me complete trust in his abilities, which was very reassuring. I had no concerns undergoing the procedure.

23rd September 2019

I found Mr Sundaram caring and very helpful. He discussed options for lenses after cataract removal and explained it all clearly. I have had cataracts removed in both eyes and I am very pleased with the result. I can see so much better and I am able to drive again. I have every confidence in him.

I am a Consultant Ophthalmologist having graduated from Oxford University and trained at Moorfields Eye Hospital. I specialise in cataract surgery, retinal conditions, and glaucoma treatment. I have performed thousands of cataract operations, intravitreal injections and laser procedures.I am the lead author for an Ophthalmology textbook, widely used by Ophthalmologists in the UK and a Microsurgical Skills Trainer for the Royal College of Ophthalmologists.

Nearest Ophthalmologists