mr-venkataswamy-rama-krishnan

Mr Venkat Ramakrishnan

11th July 2022

The service provided by Dr Ramakrishnan exceeded my expectations. I really appreciated the way that Dr Ramakrishnan explained my procedure from my initial consultation through to the day of surgery. I was well looked after during my two night stay at the Nuffield Hospital (Brentwood). My post surgery care was exceptional and additional visits and support was provided when required. I am very pleased with my results and I would go through the process all over again if I had to. I would highly recommend Dr Ramakrishnan if you’re considering a procedure under his care.

19th April 2022

Dr Ramakrishnan is a kind, attentive, excellent surgeon who talked me through each step of my surgery. He took great care monitoring my diabetes throughout the procedure. My health was always the top priority. If you are considering a procedure I would definitely recommend Dr Ramakrishnan for his proffesionalism, amazing results and overall experience. I never felt dismissed or uncared for. Thank you very much for all of your help and couldn't recommend his services highly enough!

25th March 2022

Mr Ramakrishnan is one , if not the best surgeons I have ever met. He is calm, attentive, and explains everything in great detail to the patient to ensure they have the fullest understanding of any procedure before going into surgery. He and the team he assembles to look after you, before, during and after the surgery, are all excellent in providing the appropriate care. Simply put, Mr Ramakrishnan is highly recommended. I am so pleased with my surgery and the scarring is almost invisible.

24th March 2022

I cannot express my happiness with the surgery Mr Ramakrishnan performed… I had bi lateral breast reduction 2 weeks ago and I cannot recommend him enough, I am so happy with the end result

20th March 2022

I am very pleased with my surgery results. Mr Ramakrishnan made me feel very reassured and fully explained the procedure from before the surgery to the aftercare. His team at the Nuffield Hospital in Brentwood are amazing and very considerate. Overall the experience was excellent.

Mr Venkat V Ramakrishnan is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at St Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery and Burns, Chelmsford, UK. His main work involves microsurgical reconstruction and aesthetic surgery of the breast. Secondary interests are microsurgical reconstruction of the chest wall, abdomen and lower limb. Mr Ramakrishnan has a major role as trainer in microsurgery and was an inaugural tutor in Plastic Surgery at RCS of England and the Director of St Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery and Burns. He is on the editorial board of the Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery and Archives of Plastic Surgery. He is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. Mr Ramakrishnan has numerous publications/presentations at national and international meetings. Main areas of research and audit are in microsurgical techniques, service delivery and microcirculation in free flaps. He is visiting Professor at Anglia Ruskin University .

Nearest Plastic surgeons