mr-venkataswamy-rama-krishnan

Mr Venkat Ramakrishnan

10th April 2021

I was a bundle of nerves on my first appointment, but within minutes of meeting Mr Ramakrishnan I felt calm. During this - and our subsequent visits - both myself and my husband felt that his manor was efficient but kindly, informative but - as was my wish - without the gory details. He involved my husband at every opportunity and made sure that he understood what was happening as well as myself, and didn't make him feel like he was being a nuisance. My surgery was on the cusp of the first outbreak of Covid-19 in 2020, but our follow-up appointments were still adhered to - even if it meant via video calls. The post-operative care and the fact that he made regular calls over the weekends to check my condition were in our view above and beyond. When it was required he put himself at risk so that some problems that needed his personal attention could be carried out face to face. I cannot praise Mr Ramakrishnan - and his team - enough. For someone aged 55 who had never been into a hospital for treatment it was a big deal. But with a mixture of pre-surgery consultations & post-surgery after-care I had nothing to worry about. I would absolutely recommend Mr Ramakrishnan to anyone needing the surgery I had. I thank him - and his team - for everything they did for me.

5th April 2021

I am very happy with the out come from my surgery and really happy with the follow up calls. Mr Ramakrishnan was professional at all times. I would have no hesitation in recommending him. Thank you I love my new eyes.

27th March 2021

I am delighted with outcome of my operation. I found Mr Ramakrishnan and his staff to be extremely good in all respects from the admin staff and nurses through to the actual surgery and the aftercare. I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Mr Ramakrishnan to other people.

23rd February 2021

What an amazing experience ive had being Mr Ramakrishnan patient! From start to finish! Mr Ramakrishnan is extremely approachable, answers any questions thoroughly, and completely makes you comfortable. If your thinking about abdominoplasty then this is your man, I’d never look anywhere else. I’m 4mths post op and absolutely over the moon with my results, the outcome is exactly how I imagined it in my head beforehand. Everything from scarring to belly button is extremely neat..... Would highly recommend Thank you for bringing my confidence back

Written by a patient at Spire Wellesley Hospital
28th December 2020

Mr Ramakrishnan is a brilliant surgeon. I had several consultations with him prior to my operation. He spent much time with me, answered all of my questions and made me aware of the various risks. His honesty, approachability, and detailed consultations ensured that I was prepared for the surgery and its outcome. I am so happy that I chose Mr Ramakrishnan as my surgeon and I am over the moon with the result. I returned home the day of the surgery, suffered minimal pain and my scar is very small. I would thoroughly recommend Mr Ramakrishnan to anyone considering breast augmentation surgery.

Mr Venkat Ramakrishnan was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Venkat V Ramakrishnan is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at St Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery and Burns, Chelmsford, UK. His main work involves microsurgical reconstruction and aesthetic surgery of the breast. Secondary interests are microsurgical reconstruction of the chest wall, abdomen and lower limb. Mr Ramakrishnan has a major role as trainer in microsurgery and was an inaugural tutor in Plastic Surgery at RCS of England and the Director of St Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery and Burns. He is on the editorial board of the Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery and Archives of Plastic Surgery. He is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. Mr Ramakrishnan has numerous publications/presentations at national and international meetings. Main areas of research and audit are in microsurgical techniques, service delivery and microcirculation in free flaps. He is visiting Professor at Anglia Ruskin University .

Nearest Plastic surgeons