mr-vasileios-minas

Mr Vasileios Minas

15th December 2020

I was so super impressed by Dr Minas bedside manner and care as a doctor, it was really refreshing and comforting to have a doctor who takes the time to walk through history and details and concerns as well as options. He sent me a fully detailed summary report recording all details and the way forward. He walked through all my blood tests explaining them to me. He should be given an award for Doctor of the year! All doctors have something to learn from his thoroughness and professionalism and fabulous standard of great client care. He wasn't timid to look up details he needed nor to take notes during the session which helped me feel cared for and thought through all results and covered anything that was potentially questionable.

11th September 2020

I recently had laparoscopic surgery at the BMI Runnymede for Endometriosis. I have dealt with this disease for over 20-years and have had multiple surgeries in the past where it has been lasered. This time round with a bad flare up of pain, I made the decision to go private as I just could not cope with the NHS waitlist, and I'm glad I did as then Covid hit! This was the first time I have ever had surgery with an Endo specialist. I highly recommend Mr Minas, and cannot express enough how important it is to have surgery for this disease done by a specialist of his calibre! He is one of the most compassionate, understanding, caring, professional and patient doctors I have ever dealt with. From the moment I first spoke with him about my pain he showed great empathy and I warmed to him immediately. He always took the time to explain things clearly to me, and never rushed me despite the list of questions I would go through. Mr Minas the time to ensure you have all the facts and listens carefully to what YOU want and talks through your options, helping YOU decide what is best for YOU. My surgery was complex and lasted two and a half hours, and I could not have been in safer hands throughout. I know I have a long recovery ahead of me, but I already feel better for what he has done, including removal of a badly diseased ovary and tube. His knowledge and expertise around Endometriosis is superb and his treatment throughout has been first class, and nothing is too much trouble. He's answered all my questions along the way, and always comes back to me if I have more. I have never trusted a medical professional as much as I do Mr Minas, and wish I had found him years ago.

2nd January 2020

Mr. Minas completed my laparoscopic surgery on October 31st and I was so impressed with his knowledge, professionalism and caring nature. He is a highly talented surgeon who reassured me throughout my appointments and following the surgery. He provided an exceptional service.

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital
1st November 2019

Dr Minas, one of the most respectful doctor I have ever meet in my life, he give us more than enogh time, he explain in each single details about the case we are facing and what it could be the consequences positively and negatively, he explain and speak with us all the time with smile on his face all the time which we really in need for it . He is Humble, flexible and make us to feel safe, he is really fanastic Doctor and should the others imtate his atitude and behaviours! We are proud and happy to be under the care of this Doctor. May God bless him in each step in his life. Pierre & Caroline

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
17th August 2019

After 8 months of messing around with the NHS I transferred to private care. . Mr Minas dealt with me professionally and went out of his way to discuss the procedure and possibilities. Even called from his holiday! His care and follow ups have been genuine. Tidy wound sites!

Consultant Gynaecologist with expertise in minimally invasive gynaecology and treatment for various gynaecological conditions including ovarian cysts, fibroids, heavy periods, pelvic pain and endometriosis. RCOG College Tutor for the department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at St. Peter's Hospital.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists