10th December 2018
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

Mr Arzoglou was very specific about my condition and how he thought he would be able to help me. He was very thorough in his diagnosis and my treatment, which involved two operations. I am very happy with the way that I was treated by Mr Arzoglou. I find him to be erudite, yet very reachable and friendly. I have been very lucky, indeed, to be treated by Mr Arzoglou.

7th December 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

I cannot fault the care I received from the Spire and Mr. Arzoglou. He listened to everything in detail and discussed all options of possible treatment including surgery which we decided at the moment is not appropriate but maybe at a later date.

3rd December 2018
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

I was recently seen by Mr Vasileios Arzoglou with on-going back pain, he explained what the issues were. I was looking forward to having my issues resolved by surgery, unfortunately he did not recommend surgery as he did not feel it appropriate at the current time. He spent a considerable amount of time with me and at no time did I feel he was rushing things. At all times he acted professionally, I would recommend him to anyone.

29th November 2018
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

Mr vasileios Arzoglou. Was very professional and relaxed and listened to what i was saying. He was very interested in my previous cancer diagnosis And was totally thorough with his examination and also sent me for a quick x ray to check my spine alignment. I was very happy with the diagnosis and suggestions of ongoing treatment.

19th November 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

Mr Arzoglou has a lovely manner and he explained clearly that there was no need for further intervention, as my disc had not moved since surgery five years ago. He referred me for a nerve root block injection with Dr Paul Malaikal to relieve the pain. I had the injection two months ago and am virtually pain free unless I overdo things. The relief I feel at being pain free is immense. The injection worked rapidly over just a few days. I found Mr Arzoglou very kind and understanding. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Short link to review Mr Vasileios Arzoglou: http://iwgc.net/ehlej