2nd October 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

I was reffered to Spire for my chronic back pain caused by prolapsed discs, to see Mr Vaileios Arzoglou. I was expecting to dicuss the option of needles in my spine, as thats what my doctor informed me would happen. During my appointment, Mr Arzoglou did everything in his power to track down my spinal MRI. He then asked if it would be alright if he arranged an MRI there an then so he had an up to date view of my spine. He went out of his way to make sure it happened immediately. He then asked me not to leave until he had looked over the results. After looking at the images, he called me back into his office. He explained that surgery would benefit me more then anything, and, after asking my permisstion, rang straight through to Hull Royal, sorted all the paperwork, and gave me the details of the exact floor and ward to go to when i arrived. He explained that they were waiting for me. After 10 years of suffering, it was such a suprise, and a relief, that someone finally took me seriously. I had the surgery and now feel the best ive felt in a long time, more mobile and in less pain in doing everyday things. Its still early days, but the pain is getting less with each week that passes. I could'nt of asked for a better man to see. Myself and my fiancee are so greatful to this man, and would highly reccomend people to ask his advice as he is so honest and will do everything in his power to help you.

27th September 2018
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Mr Arzoglou's team treated me as an outpatient at Hull Royal Infirmary when I developed a chronic subdural haematoma. The two treatments available for the condition were explained to me together with the advantages and disadvantages of each. I cannot fault the treatment which followed which avoided the necessity to undergo an operation. I was shown the two scans which had be done of my head and all my questions were answered immediately and concisely. Three months later I had an appointmemt with Mr Arzoglou himself before discharge. He answered all my questions in a pleasant and friendly manner. Although it was probably unnecessary I would have felt more confident if I had had a final scan to show that the haematoma had disappeared. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Arzoglou and his team.

13th September 2018
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

He was very helpful in talking me through the operation and what to expect in my recovery. I am very happy with the results, after being in pain for over a year with a trapped nerve, I was very nervous about the operation but he put me and my partner at ease and now I am pain free, apart from a few aches. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. Had a check up and again put me at ease with any worries I was having.

10th September 2018
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

My visit was very pleasant, the staff were professional and helpful. Mr Arzoglou was very approachable and explained everything to me clearly.

29th July 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

Mr V. Arzoglou, offered open, honest and meaning conversation right from my first appointment. He offered me full explanations and information as to all my options, so I could make the best choice for me. He listened to the information I provided as to my condition, he studied scans and examinations and other peoples opinions, in order to allow himself the knowledge to offer his own expert advice, nothing was taken at face value. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Vasileios Arzoglou.

Short link to review Mr Vasileios Arzoglou: http://iwgc.net/ehlej